NBA Draft Tonight | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Draft Tonight

longislandcuse said:
If he trades Embiid or Noel can we officially call his bull****?

Embiid is probably gone and his tweet says he knows.

OrangeDW said:
I don't understand why you pick Stanley Johnson over Winslow. Johnson seems like a poor man's Winslow to me.

You didn't hear Johnson? He's the best player in the draft.

Typical knicks, they pass up on the best player left, Winslow. This is Frederick Weiss all over again.

Knicks 2015-16 Frontline: Porzingis-Melo-Monroe

Good luck trying to score on that defensive trio...

The one decent defensive guy is Monroe. How is Porzingis going to guard a 3?

Typical knicks, they pass up on the best player left, Winslow. This is Frederick Weiss all over again.
Are top Euro's always hyped like Kristaps though? Not crazy about the pick but everyone is hyping him that knows anything about him.

We were basically screwed the day we beat Alanta.

I like Winslow, but he's 6'4.5" without sneakers. How does he fit with the triangle?

They needed a shooter or a big that can pass. So they took the shooting.

Are top Euro's always hyped like Kristaps though? Not crazy about the pick but everyone is hyping him that knows anything about him.

We were basically screwed the day we beat Alanta.

Played in the second best league in the world with an assistant coach that helped with Pau and some others.

I love the pick.

I like Winslow, but he's 6'4.5" without sneakers. How does he for with the triangle?

Monroe is the big that can pass. Guess well be able to see if Phil's stupid @ss triangle works because he's got and will get the guys for it.

I like Winslow, but he's 6'4.5" without sneakers. How does he fit with the triangle?

Screw the triangle, this kid has freakish athletic ability, and his upside might be higher than anyone in the draft.

Winslow is a talented player but how much different is he than jr or shumpert at this stage?? I think the pick has some merit. Risky yes but porzingas was going top 5 one way or another. No way to predict the future with any of these guys.

Phil Jackson in the war room.
th

Some great story lines -- Okafor's pops; Mudiay's journey from the Congo to seek asylum in the U.S., going to high school in Dallas, his older brother being his rock and surrogate father, passing on college to go play in China; Johnson's mom a former pro player in Italy who sounds like she's been his coach.

Winslow fell into a nice situation. I thought the Knicks were gonna take him.

Cavs fan here hoping RJ Hunter, Hollis Jefferson or, better yet, Jerian Grant are around at 24.

Jalen Rose totally nailed it...Knicks Get Darko.
Another Euro-dude. Hate this pick. Peter Principle strikes: Phil has risen to his level of incompetence.
Hope there is a trade coming...but I doubt it.

Guess I'm the only one here who doesn't love Winslow. Every time I looked he was driving straight into a defender.

Guess I'm the only one here who doesn't love Winslow. Every time I looked he was driving straight into a defender.

I don't see him being a star, but I can see him being a very useful contributor. Strong wing defenders are at a premium right now in the league.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom