NBA Draft Tonight | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Draft Tonight

If it was my money, I would take Rak in the first round. He had a killer Senior season, a home run in the combine, and some pretty good workouts after that. Love C Mc but don't like betting on the come. Hope both of them make out well tonight!

Are you questioning Calipari because if you are, you better say that to his face.

I'm not questioning him at all, I think what he's doing in Kentucky is unreal and I wish we had 4 guys getting drafted in the lottery.

Nice recruiting commercial for Kentucky. Cal gets to mug it up with great exposure to future recruits, who are all watching the draft. Hey come on down to UK and you can be a millionaire too.

Bucks to add another PG - Greivis Vazquez.

What becomes of Ennis?? Another trade? Or maybe even MCW get dealt again?

I'm not questioning him at all, I think what he's doing in Kentucky is unreal and I wish we had 4 guys getting drafted in the lottery.
I know. I'm just looking for anyway possible to quote that ridiculous statement he made in his interview.

Whatever he's doing it's working better than telling the nation that your players aren't ready for the NBA after they declare for the draft.

Here we go on the Calipari support train..UK has a board..go support him there. Good for UK .

He's such a tool. Stands up with the kid and his family as if it's HIS moment. clown.

He's so transparent. Doesn't even try to hide it. Anyone with a fully developed brain can see through him. All these kids would be lottery picks no matter where they went to college. If they all want to team up and split minutes, good for them I guess. Cal's not doing anything special for them. He's not turning raw under the radar guys into lottery picks. He's getting the best players and not screwing them up.

Why is no one mentioning how weird this pick is?
Not sure how much you've seen of this guy but it has been widely stated that he may end up the best player in this draft. It just may take 3 years. Its about time NY started looking down the road. This instant gratification crap had to stop.

Kelly Oubre what a waste of a pick by the Hawks. He did nothing at Kansas, was benched for a while. But he was good in HS so the NBA dolts make him a multi-millionaire. Have fun in the D league.

Flash: Hawks trade him to Wizzards. So it's the Wizzards who are fools.

He's so transparent. Doesn't even try to hide it. Anyone with a fully developed brain can see through him. All these kids would be lottery picks no matter where they went to college. If they all want to team up and split minutes, good for them I guess. Cal's not doing anything special for them. He's not turning raw under the radar guys into lottery picks. He's getting the best players and not screwing them up.

If it's this transparent those must be really dumb kids and parents. Whatever he's doing is working.

Not sure how much you've seen of this guy but it has been widely stated that he may end up the best player in this draft. It just may take 3 years. Its about time NY started looking down the road. This instant gratification crap had to stop.
This was in regards to the WCS pick. Not crazy about Kristaps but I can live with it.

Here we go on the Calipari support train..UK has a board..go support him there. Good for UK .

How is it a Calipari support train saying you'd rather have your coach pump your players up and look like he cares about them rather than going on ESPN saying your guys aren't ready and need to stay in school?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom