NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth

First time with game 7 in boh conf finals since 1979. Hard to believe

Yeah, that got out of hand fast.

Harden really struggles when he isn't getting the whistles.

Definitely got out of hand fast.

Harden was just fine. Nearly a triple double going into the 4Q with 30. The team imploded and GS started going NBA Jam from deep as well as tightening up the D.

Yeah, that got out of hand fast.

Harden really struggles when he isn't getting the whistles.

Gordon completely crumbled too. Couldn’t miss in the first half. A couple calls went against him in the 2nd half, suddenly he can’t make any free throws, he was airballing his shots by like 5+ feet. That was just nuts to watch.

Man the refs are really letting GS go to town on the Rockets in the 2nd half and the Rockets have completely lost their composure.

you know they werent going to get ANY calls at Oracle in game 6. But there was really no excuse for their ridiculous turnovers in the 3rd quarter..."here you go GSW..you want the ball? take it...go ahead..nobody is watching..."

Gordon completely crumbled too. Couldn’t miss in the first half. A couple calls went against him in the 2nd half, suddenly he can’t make any free throws, he was airballing his shots by like 5+ feet. That was just nuts to watch.

I was at a bar half paying attention, but my PG version amounted to “Gordon, get that look off your face and start playing ball”.

Jeez. How many times did they show him in the second half where he looked all rattled after making a bad play? They ain’t winning without CP3. Sucks he’s hurt.

I was at a bar half paying attention, but my PG version amounted to “Gordon, get that look off your face and start playing ball”.

Jeez. How many times did they show him in the second half where he looked all rattled after making a bad play? They ain’t winning without CP3. Sucks he’s hurt.
They really needed CP3 out there to slow things down and get one good offensive possession.

I know he’s averaging 29 a game in this series, but Durant has done nothing when the games been up for grabs and his defense has been awful. Weird.

I know he’s averaging 29 a game in this series, but Durant has done nothing when the games been up for grabs and his defense has been awful. Weird.
He's forcing it.

I dont see anyone beating lebron in game 7, not anyone.

I dont see anyone beating lebron in game 7, not anyone.

Is Love playing?! LeBron might have a triple-double with 50 but they need more help from others. Doubt Hill is going to get 15-20 pts again.

Is Love playing?! LeBron might have a triple-double with 50 but they need more help from others. Doubt Hill is going to get 15-20 pts again.

Defense gets better with Love out, but Bron is going to have to have a huge, huge night and one of the others (Korver, Green, etc) are going to have to have a big game.

Defense gets better with Love out, but Bron is going to have to have a huge, huge night and one of the others (Korver, Green, etc) are going to have to have a big game.

The Cavs have been better on defense with Love on the court over Green this series. In fact Green has been the worst player on the court for Cleveland overall. I would start Korver instead, but Lue gonna Lue.

The Cavs have been better on defense with Love on the court over Green this series. In fact Green has been the worst player on the court for Cleveland overall. I would start Korver instead, but Lue gonna Lue.

Yeah Korver has actually looked pretty good on D.

You could give Lebron 3 blind men and an infant and I’d still be uncomfortable in games 7 without Kyrie vs him.

You could give Lebron 3 blind men and an infant and I’d still be uncomfortable in games 7 without Kyrie vs him.
I really wish the Celtics would dress Heyward tonight.
So that if they are lucky enough to win and be ahead at the end he could come in and dribble out the clock in his first minute at home for the Celtics.

If Boston advances do they set a record as the Finals team with the fewest road wins?

I really wish the Celtics would dress Heyward tonight.
So that if they are lucky enough to win and be ahead at the end he could come in and dribble out the clock in his first minute at home for the Celtics.
Itd certainly be a very heartwarming boston gesture but unfortunately I dont know if thats Danny’s style

If Boston advances do they set a record as the Finals team with the fewest road wins?

Didn't even think about that, they'd have a grand total of...1.

I don't know an easy way to check, I know the 08 Celtics had 2 series that they won in 7 without a road win, but they also won 2 road games in the conf finals. So it wouldn't be that

ESPN puts out some funny stuff. Few days ago they had discussions on several of their platforms regarding if the Warriors are the greatest team of all time . Then they lost two games in a row, and a front page article on their website reads "Do the Warrriors need to change their core?"

Really? I thought it was switched. Ah well. Yeah, I would go with Korver, as well. If he gets hot early, changes the whole game.

Didn't even think about that, they'd have a grand total of...1.

I don't know an easy way to check, I know the 08 Celtics had 2 series that they won in 7 without a road win, but they also won 2 road games in the conf finals. So it wouldn't be that

What's even more amazing about the Celtics road record this playoffs is based on a quick scan, they were the only team in the league who had a better road record than home record during the season

I'm not confident at all for boston

James is on a mission from the gods it seems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom