NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth

Can Boston beat James in a game 7 at home?

Stupid turnovers for celtics. Clockwork on the road.

I feel like it will be a nailbitter but I like Boston at home for a game 7.
They didn’t choke against Milwaukee.
Milwaukee’s supporting cast for Giannis might be better than Cleveland’s for LeBron.

I feel like it will be a nailbitter but I like Boston at home for a game 7.
They didn’t choke against Milwaukee.
Milwaukee’s supporting cast for Giannis might be better than Cleveland’s for LeBron.

So many missed FTs too

Unreal how different road and home

LBJ backing it up. 25/5/5 at H. Tremendous.
He complains about everything at the end of the half he was letting the ball roll and Smart dove for it. He complained .
LeBron is an alltime great but man he complains way too much for a player of his skill.
Shaq was mauled by his opponents and he didn’t complain like LeBron does.

He complains about everything at the end of the half he was letting the ball and Smart dove for it. He complained .
LeBron is an alltime great but man he complains way too much for a player of his skill.

It's remarkable. James is an all time great. Truly historic. But my god.

He complains about everything at the end of the half he was letting the ball roll and Smart dove for it. He complained .

It that’s the complaint, critique, or flaw in his game then so be it, lol.

It that’s the complaint, critique, or flaw in his game then so be it, lol.
He is great. He plays the perfect brand of basketball as well. He is a mix of Magic and Karl Malone but the complaining is annoying.

So Lebron has 7 40 point games this playoffs. Per bbref, there are ten players in NBA history who have more than 7 40 point playoff games in their career

So Lebron has 7 40 point games this playoffs. Per bbref, there are ten players in NBA history who have more than 7 40 point playoff games in their career

This is what Lebron had in mind when he traded half his team away and got literally almost nothing in return. He’s playing 4D chess.

GM Lebron putting player Lebron in position to succeed. True GOAT
It amazing how LeBron’s knee was crumbling and then minutes later there was nothing. Then after his PC he made sure there was a noticeable limp.

Guy is an alltimer but man these Theatrics are annoying.

Love out for game 7

No Love means Jeff Green will play a lot.
That scares me as the Cavs have done well with Green on the floor as he is a better defender than Love.
LeBron will probably score 50-60 now.

No Love means Jeff Green will play a lot.
That scares me as the Cavs have done well with Green on the floor as he is a better defender than Love.
LeBron will probably score 50-60 now.

Jeff Green is really bad though

That injury probably forces Cleveland to play that god awful Green-Nance-Tristan trifecta more. Advantage Celtics.

I'm impressed by Harden. Nobody makes it difficult to root for a guy like he does. It's really next level.

Man the refs are really letting GS go to town on the Rockets in the 2nd half and the Rockets have completely lost their composure.

Man the refs are really letting GS go to town on the Rockets in the 2nd half and the Rockets have completely lost their composure.
Yeah, that got out of hand fast.

Harden really struggles when he isn't getting the whistles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom