NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth

Dallas > Miami was 2011.
LeBron’s first year in Miami.

Miami > Dallas was 2006 when Bennett Salvador gave Wade FTs every drive in game 3 and the Heat were down 0-2 and came back to win 4 straight.

I think Melancer is referring to 2011.

Yeah maybe not clear from the post, but I was referring to 11 also. Miami was up 2-1 in 11 and was real close to it being 3-0

Dallas > Miami was 2011.
LeBron’s first year in Miami.

Miami > Dallas was 2006 when Bennett Salvador gave Wade FTs every drive in game 3 and the Heat were down 0-2 and came back to win 4 straight.

I think Melancer is referring to 2011.

The Mavs were the better team in 06. People complained about the Houston/GSW series, but that was the worst officiating I’ve ever seen outside of the Laker/King 02 WCF.

Yeah maybe not clear from the post, but I was referring to 11 also. Miami was up 2-1 in 11 and was real close to it being 3-0

Nearly 40 year old Jason Kidd shut down Lebron smh. That’s got to be the one series Lebron wishes he had back in his career.

Nerdy stat that I haven't been able to confirm - I believe the Warriors blocked more shots this season from the mid-range and 3 point line than any other team in NBA history.

I do know at one time this season they were on Josh Pace to destroy that record. I'm assuming they got there.

That idiot smith slips into klay who falls awkwardly. Could be a knee sprain. Could be huge.

Wasn't intentional but screw smith anyway with his bs over the years.

Yeah, not what you want to see, especially in the playoffs.

Love was always a glorified role player. #hatehard #hottake #bignumbersbadteamguy

Not really that hot. MCW won Roy with no team around him like Love racked up numbers on a garbage team. I agree.

Not really that hot. MCW won Roy with no team around him like Love racked up numbers on a garbage team. I agree.
Dude... why gotta bring MCW into it?

Dude... why gotta bring MCW into it?

I love MCW. I still think he if he adjusted his game into a pass first guard he’d be awesome. He just can’t stop shooting. His own fault.

I love MCW. I still think he if he adjusted his game into a pass first guard he’d be awesome. He just can’t stop shooting. His own fault.

He should emulate Rondo.

Injuries have crushed his development too. He might just have one of those bodies.

Some act like he only put up inflated numbers on a tanking Sixers team, but he showed flashes of major promise with the Bucks too. He had a couple great games in the playoff series against the Bulls.

He should emulate Rondo.

Injuries have crushed his development too. He might just have one of those bodies.

Some act like he only put up inflated numbers on a tanking Sixers team, but he showed flashes of major promise with the Bucks too. He had a couple great games in the playoff series against the Bulls.

I always loved his abilities. My current wife and I even bought jerseys and got the nba package because of him. That first game he had was one of the most amazing single game performances ever, let alone a first nba game. Unfortunately, has gone down hill.

But yes, rondo and others have gotten by and became all stars not shooting the ball.

That drive is why LeBron is hard to love.
He totally oversold that contact.
It wasn’t close to his head and yet he milked it like he wanted a flagrant review he didn’t get.

That drive is why LeBron is hard to love.
He totally oversold that contact.
It wasn’t close to his head and yet he milked it like he wanted a flagrant review he didn’t get.

He got blasted in the face.
Or we not talking about the same play, I’m quite drunk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom