NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth | Page 86 | Syracusefan.com

NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth

Without playing much defense himself...

Has to be said. His defense seems to be declining quickly.

Yeah, I think it has a lot (not all, but a lot) to do with the load he's carrying offensively.

So Sam Hinkie likely being the guy who uncovered this stuff about Colangelo burner accounts kill his chances to get another job?
I can’t see owners likely the fact the former GM probably dropped a dime to the Ringer and take down his replacement.

Hinkie could have gotten another job but I don’t see it now. Teams don’t like rats.

If the lineup is
Rozier
LeBron
Hayward
Tatum
Horford
Bench
Brown
Smart
Baynes

You don’t think that team could beat the Warriors next year?
Hayward would be a better Korver.
Horford would be Love/Bosh.
Brown would be Iguadola off the bench.
Smart would be the Livingston.
Plus Rozier and Tatum.

I think that team is even with the Warriors.
The idea of King James/Gordon Haywood/Tatum/Brown all on the same roster is hilarious.

Guys, this isn't going to happen.

That got serious quickly...

Yeah, I just can't imagine myself ever rooting for LeBron.
I for one would welcome our new god with open arms

Feels dirty doesn't it?

Plus you get all the Bron fans that come with him that will blame everyone else including Stevens, Tatum, Hayward, and Brown when you inevitably lose to the Warriors.

I’m a lebron fan, only thing I blame them losing in is how good the Warriors are. That and Jr Smith in game one.

I’m a lebron fan, only thing I blame them losing in is how good the Warriors are. That and Jr Smith in game one.
I'm a LeBron hater, so I blame him for having a terrible coach and team.

Jim Boeheim's at the game.

Also, Drew Carey with what appears to be a much younger woman.

DfN1RiZX4AEkZCa

I entirely disagree with the premise that Golden State is good for the NBA like the Patriots have been for the NFL. I’ve heard that multiple times on sports shows and there’s one fundamental difference... The Pats were/are beatable. This Warriors team, is not. I’ve watched all of this series, but if fake toughguy KD resigns (and he gets no credit from me for joining the dubs) then I’m not going to bother taking time out to watch this next year unless somehow another super team is formed in the East to stop us from watching a garbage Finals 3 years in a row.

Punk move by James not staying on the court like the rest of the cavs to shake hands and congratulate the warriors.

What a formality this whole season was. Lebron needs to go to Houston.

He congratulated the guys who were in the game as he walked off the court when leaving the game.
Haters gonna do what?

Last edited:
He congratulated the guys who were in the game as he walked off the court when leaving the game.

Yea he fist bumped a couple players. Walked right by iggy as iggy put his hand out. Not the same as going player by player congratulating each one and having some words for them. Just seemed like a sore loser.

I entirely disagree with the premise that Golden State is good for the NBA like the Patriots have been for the NFL. I’ve heard that multiple times on sports shows and there’s one fundamental difference... The Pats were/are beatable. This Warriors team, is not. I’ve watched all of this series, but if fake toughguy KD resigns (and he gets no credit from me for joining the dubs) then I’m not going to bother taking time out to watch this next year unless somehow another super team is formed in the East to stop us from watching a garbage Finals 3 years in a row.
The problem isn't the Warriors. The problem is that the East is crap.

Had the finals been the Rockets and Warriors, there's no issue.

The problem isn't the Warriors. The problem is that the East is crap.

Had the finals been the Rockets and Warriors, there's no issue.

Rockets were up 3-2 when Paul got hurt. They very well may have won it with him.

Warriors aren’t unbeatable.

they lost two years ago. They were down 17 and 15 pts in two separate elimination games this year to a team that was without arguably its best player. they are definitely beatable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom