NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth | Syracusefan.com

NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth

Fireball Jr.

All American
The long pre-season is over, it's Day One of the best two months in sports. Outstanding matchups galore, including Pop's Spurs at GS sans Steph Curry this afternoon and Miami at Philly tonight.

Eagles, Nova, now 76ers -- do you believe in miracles? LBJ ergo Cavs fan here, plus I get a G-whiz for a $200 "investment" if they win it all, but love Philly long-time, half-a-century worth, and I already have my big toes on the Sixers wagon (just in case).

Gentlemen, start your engines!

NBA playoffs: Breakout stars, Round 1 MVP and bold predictions

2018 NBA playoffs schedule, matchups and news

Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 7.42.39 AM.png

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 31
I’m all in pulling for the Sixers in the east and OKC in the West.

Wouldn’t mind seeing Toronto make a run or Portland.

Hoping Embiid and Curry get healthy soon and are in top form.

Hoping whoever comes out of the East(I still expect it to be Cleveland) is playing great basketball and can give a good challenge in the finals. Never know. Usually the best team and favorites going in, win. But nobody saw Dallas coming in 2011.

Maybe this year it will be but last year it was the greatest dud on earth. Just about every series ended in 4 or 5 games and only a handful were competitive. The Finals were a snoozer.

Rooting for OKC in the West and Philly or Toronto in the East.

I've tried all year to understand these hoodies and I don't get them...at all. I consider myself to be pretty trendy. All my clothes are from H&M and Forever 21, but I don't get it. They're ridiculous.

Last year it was pathetic. Had Charles Barkley saying he wanted to switch to a hockey at halftime during most games. Would save us from his analysis though...

That said... Go raptors.

Last year it was pathetic. Had Charles Barkley saying he wanted to switch to a hockey at halftime during most games. Would save us from his analysis though...

That said... Go raptors.
Barkley has jumped the shark multiple times. He thinks basketball stopped evolving the day he retired.

No shortage of superb NBA analysts. Big fan of Jalen Rose.

The long pre-season is over, it's Day One of the best two months in sports. Outstanding matchups galore, including Pop's Spurs at GS sans Steph Curry this afternoon and Miami at Philly tonight.

Eagles, Nova, now 76ers -- do you believe in miracles? LBJ ergo Cavs fan here, plus I get a G-whiz for a $200 "investment" if they win it all, but love Philly long-time, half-a-century worth, and I already have my big toes on the Sixers wagon (just in case).

Gentlemen, start your engines!

NBA playoffs: Breakout stars, Round 1 MVP and bold predictions

2018 NBA playoffs schedule, matchups and news

View attachment 126433
I've said all along the Rockets are the best team. That said, the Jazz are my team and hope they get an opportunity to represent themselves well against Houston and steal a game down there. OKC will be a tough matchup first but I think the Jazz win in 6.

In the East, I will be disappointed if Bronnie doesn't will his team to the finals. Toronto and Philly will be tough matchups for anyone.

I've said all along the Rockets are the best team. That said, the Jazz are my team and hope they get an opportunity to represent themselves well against Houston and steal a game down there. OKC will be a tough matchup first but I think the Jazz win in 6.

In the East, I will be disappointed if Bronnie doesn't will his team to the finals. Toronto and Philly will be tough matchups for anyone.
If I were still a degenerate gambler, like a buddy I talk to several times a day, I'd be putting a little sumpin' sumpin' on your Jazz plus 4. Lookin' forward to Russ vs. Donovan and Rudy vs. Russ.

If I were still a degenerate gambler, like a buddy I talk to several times a day, I'd be putting a little sumpin' sumpin' on your Jazz plus 4. Lookin' forward to Russ vs. Donovan and Rudy vs. Russ.

Yeah, I was hoping OKC would draw Portland. Utah seems well built to win a series and to be a very tough out when they do go out. We’ll see though. Hoping Melo and Grant play well, and since Ill be watching I hope we don’t get the Russ that drives me insane too often.

Yup, I'm hoping the beat down that the Blazers put on the Jazz during Game 82 gives the team a great focus. As well as the Jazz played during the second half of the year, many of their games were double digit victories where they just wore down their opponents and weren't in a lot of close games as you know the playoffs will be.
Quin Snyder will have the team ready.
usa_today_10024370.1493632611.jpg

Players that really impressed me yesterday...

Jrue Holiday
Dario Saric
Ben Simmons

I really, really hope the EC Finals are the Cavs vs. Philly. The mean mugging that will take place will be off the charts amazing.

I thought Tatum was a great pick for the Celts but I also thought RJ Hunter would be better than Terry Rozier a couple years ago. Oh well, 1 for 2.

Really hope Lebron doesn’t go to Philly in the off-season. His addition would minimize all of Simmons strengths and his development. I want to see that team grow.

Al’s never heard of potatoes being shakey

ITS NOT BLEDSOE’S FAULT

Omg Middleton from like half court

This is the the Devo 6 OT SHOT. FINGERTIPS

Middleton just saved bledsoe’s life

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online