NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth

Utah hasn’t won a game at OKC since October 31, 2010.

I think 1 road win either way and it will be series over for that team.
This looks like one of those 7 game home court series a la Boston-Washington last year.

Utah hasn’t won a game at OKC since October 31, 2010.

I think 1 road win either way and it will be series over for that team.
This looks like one of those 7 game home court series a la Boston-Washington last year.

And another reason among many why I should never become a degenerate gambler again: I was touting Utah plus 4 to my hoops buddies today.

I hear ya. So much easier to like someone like Lance Stephenson.
Not a fan of him either. My least favorite player in the league is zaza and lebron is still the best in the game in terms of ability. I can leave my bias out of this. My original comment stands.

Thibs putting the ball in D Roses hands that half thinking it’s 2011.

You can take Chris Paul off the Clippers but you can’t take the Clippers out of him.
He is killing the Rockets tonight.

This TWolves team has no depth and the rockets are letting the TWolves dictate this game.

Spent the weekend in Canada so I haven’t been around to post, but man, what an epic disappointment Bledsoe was in his Bucks playoff debut. That game was right there for the taking if he could have had even a below average game.

Still not expecting to win the series but hopefully they can take Game 2. Shame that we wasted such a good performance from Middleton.

And another reason among many why I should never become a degenerate gambler again: I was touting Utah plus 4 to my hoops buddies today.
Jazz aren't going to win giving up 116 points. Paul George probably isn't going to replicate that amazing shooting but they need to keep Westbrook out of the paint. If they keep OKC under 105, you should win a lot of money.

Spent the weekend in Canada so I haven’t been around to post, but man, what an epic disappointment Bledsoe was in his Bucks playoff debut. That game was right there for the taking if he could have had even a below average game.

Still not expecting to win the series but hopefully they can take Game 2. Shame that we wasted such a good performance from Middleton.

Got to get Giannis at the 5 earlier. Can't wait until the end of the game.

I'm gonna do a thing where i don't read any of the posts in this thread and make one incredibly good point I am sure no one has made yet.

Ben Simmons and the Sixers are very good.

I've never seen anyone take a lack of being able to shoot and turn it into a positive. When they give Simmons space, it's like they are giving a great painter a blank canvas. He's so fun to watch.

Milwaukee should throw a boatload of money at Jay Wright like OKC did for Billy Donovan.

That job is good and man are they horribly coached.

Got to get Giannis at the 5 earlier. Can't wait until the end of the game.

I don’t expect that to happen until they get a new coach unfortunately. This team desperately needs a new all around philosophy.

I've never seen anyone take a lack of being able to shoot and turn it into a positive. When they give Simmons space, it's like they are giving a great painter a blank canvas. He's so fun to watch.

It's kind of like Rondo back in the day, except this guy is 6-10.

He's explosive too, he had a couple of drives to the rim that I almost couldn't believe

Milwaukee should throw a boatload of money at Jay Wright like OKC did for Billy Donovan.

That job is good and man are they horribly coached.

They should but they won’t. They’ll end up with Mark Jackson or David Blatt or something instead.

Can't stand Harden. Dude travels more than any player in the NBA and never gets called for it. Come on!

The GOAT, on and off the court. If LeBron's going anywhere for his final act, I hope it's to hook up with his favorite coach (other than himself) -- Pop.

No joke, I can actually see a Bron/Pop venture into a vineyard.

The "double step back". He legit takes 2 steps on his step back and is somehow never called.

Travels, pushes off, gets bailed out by creating contact while out of control and having little chance of making the BS shot he throws up there, has a corny celebration, complains whenever he doesn’t get the call, and does loser things like taunt players in the middle of a play.

When the Rockets lose and he hoes out by going 4-18 with 9 turnovers like he always does when they go home for the year, I’ll be happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom