NBA Playoffs | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

Curry sleeping through this one so far.

Expect him to hit a couple treys after this timeout.

SMH at this holding up the game like this. Way too long.

Sick of these nut shots. His hand wasn't within two feet of the ball. Intentional nut shot = ejection.

golden state with the double digit lead attacking the rim. sorry JB. no stall ball tonite. flip channels.

I don't think people realize what happened to this dude. His foot swung up laterally to his side and his knee was perpendicular to his body
Amputation was on the table if I'm not mistaken..

I don't know how Mark Jackson announces Warriors games. He must so pissed internally that he turned the team around and they dump him in a pissing match with the GM. Replace him with Steve Kerr and watches the team go 66-15 and win the 2015 NBA title. Then this season watches them go 73-9 and back in the NBA Finals.

Jackson is a better person than me. I couldn't do his job as well as he is doing.

Green with one or the worst decisions I've seen all playoffs

I don't get Curry tonight. He and Klay are struggling but it seems Curry, in particular, is passing up easy scoring opportunities to run offense and end up in tougher spots.

He keeps getting switches with dudes like Kevin Love on him. Take him.. C'mon man, he can't guard you.

Curry green and Klay are so frustrating, if that's possible. They can be so lax with the ball... Then green makes an insanely good defensive play and the other two bang threes.

I don't know how Mark Jackson announces Warriors games. He must so pissed internally that he turned the team around and they dump him in a pissing match with the GM. Replace him with Steve Kerr and watches the team go 66-15 and win the 2015 NBA title. Then this season watches them go 73-9 and back in the NBA Finals.

Jackson is a better person than me. I couldn't do his job as well as he is doing.

That's not really how it went down. It wasn't a pissing match with the GM.

44cuse

Fun game. Seeing Barbosa play out of his mind was pretty cool.

When you get paid a boatload of money it makes it a little easier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom