NBA Summer League Discussion Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Summer League Discussion Thread

Correct. If this was a regular NBA game, Beverley would have been on the bench within the first couple of minutes. Big East refs on the other hand probably would have called 1 foul tops on him for the whole game:rolleyes:.

Orlando summer league no foul limit, Vegas league 10 fouls to foul out

Once Philly cut it to 3 and took MCW out, the Rockets then went on to close the qtr stretching the lead to 12. Southerland knocked down a nice long range jumper within the last few minutes.

Don't download anything. I never do. I just X out of everything. You will get some popups that you just need to X out of as well.

It should work fine.

Thanks can't even get the link to open now though.

As soon as it works you will hear audio, and then you just need to X out of everything and just be patient. Lol

OK I finally got it. Took me a while to figure out the game was behind those pop ups and the one moved a sandle around when I tried to X it out which confused me. lol.

Thanks man

Has Fab had one offensive touch in the first 5 minutes in the game so far lol? th_kglaugh.png

Fab looks lost. Already winded. Dipo hitting shots for the Magic, has eight points all of the Magic points 2 threes. Kelly O has 5 and nice move down low and converted, and a 3.

Dequan Jones for magic catches a one handed opp and SLAMS it down!

Fab looks lost. Already winded. Dipo hitting shots for the Magic, has eight points all of the Magic points 2 threes. Kelly O has 5 and nice move down low and converted, and a 3.
Looked like Flab Melo had returned:rolling: but he looks a little bit better since he has returned into the game. Agree as well with Kelly O and Dipo looking good. The Magics are seeing if Dipo can run PG to become a Westbrook type of player. Kelly O's game is very smooth so far. He always had skills but the obvious question was if it could translate into the NBA game.

The Magic has a lot of young talent. Will be interesting to see them in a few years.
It's crazy to think one year later after it looked like the Magics helped everybody but themselves in that 4 team trade, that they would end up getting the best end of that deal.

Looked like Flab Melo had returned:rolling: but he looks a little bit better since he has returned into the game. Agree as well with Kelly O and Dipo looking good. The Magics are seeing if Dipo can run PG to become a Westbrook type of player. Kelly O's game is very smooth so far. He always had skills but the obvious question was if it could translate into the NBA game.

It's crazy to think one year later after it looked like the Magics helped everybody but themselves in that 4 team trade, that they would end up getting the best end of that deal.

Agree on all fronts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom