NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Celtics are a decent big away from being a true Eastern conference final threat.

Also Ben Simmons is going to get a huge suspension for that fight.

Define “huge”?

Rondo and Chris Paul were landing punches last year and they didn’t get that much.

Define “huge”?

Rondo and Chris Paul were landing punches last year and they didn’t get that much.
7-10 games.
He was choking an opposing player on the court.
You can’t let that go without a real suspension.
Embiid and KAT give them 2-5 games.

Trueblue25 last year the Celtics would have quit at halftime.
Replacing Kyrie with Kemba was truly a great move team wise.
Obviously Kyrie is a slightly better player but his mood killed Heyward/Brown last year and Smart/Tatum look happier with Kemba.
If they still had Horford this team could beat Milwaukee or Philadelphia in a best of 7 right now they can give them a series but likely lose in 6 or 7 barring injuries or trades.

7-10 games.
He was choking an opposing player on the court.
You can’t let that go without a real suspension.
Embiid and KAT give them 2-5 games.

I see 2-4 for Embiid and KAT and 5 to 8 for Simmons. I certainly agree that he will get the most.

Siakam is elevating his game. Guy is basically following the Paul George career type of progression.

28pts. 9reb, 4assists
51% FG
44% 3PT

Pascal
+Sign FVV in extension
+ OG Anunoby cheap cap hold for 2021

Come on down Giannis in the summer of 2021

Check 4:10 mark. I think Ibaka got 2 games for that, and he pretty much instigated it. Hard to beleive the Cavs beat the Raps by 25 last year in a game that Kawhi actually played.

Dubs down 43-14 after 1st against the Suns.

how much did those suites cost in the new arena again?

They’ve got 26-56 written all over them. Who are half those guys on that team?

Clear out all the bandwagon GS fans, and let them get back to being the blue collar fan base that I used to like and respect.

Dubs down 43-14 after 1st against the Suns.

how much did those suites cost in the new arena again?
Jaylen Brown for Draymond Green and Wily Cauley-Stein?
Does Golden State say yes?

Jaylen Brown for Draymond Green and Wily Cauley-Stein?
Does Golden State say yes?

I don’t think much of WCS, so you def need to hope Draymond still has some legit years left.

I don’t think much of WCS, so you def need to hope Draymond still has some legit years left.
I think Draymond would be a guy who could help the Celtics beat Embiid.
I don't think they could beat the Western champion with him so I doubt it happens.
However I am trying to find a big they could trade for who would make an impact.
WCS would just be a body thrown in.

Clear out all the bandwagon GS fans, and let them get back to being the blue collar fan base that I used to like and respect.

#LightYearsAhead

I don’t think they’re very good and I faded them preseason with betting on them to miss the playoffs and the under on 48 wins, and also bet against them every game so far this year, but this is ridiculous. They have 3 all stars including Steph who is supposed to be a top 4-5 guy in the league. How are they not even competitive in 3 of their 4 games so far? And only win was against a Pelicans team without Zion, Jrue and Favors.

Long, long season still to go but if they end up like 32-50 or something and don’t have bad injury luck Steph should get all kinds of heat. Media will probably give him a pass though like they always do.

I put money on them at 16:1 odds to win it all this year right before the season started. I figured once Klay came back, they could get in the playoffs and be dangerous with Curry, Klay, Green, + whatever they get back when they trade Russell after December 15th.

Thankfully I like talk about betting, but I don't like betting much money. I only lit $20 on fire.

Sooo...Rockets defeat the Wizzards 159-158 IN REGULATION. The shooting numbers were insane...wizz shot over 60 percent from the field for the entire game and over 50 percent from three. imagine scoring 158 in regulation and losing?

harden had 59 and was actually highly efficient. this was big 12 football at its finest.

Sooo...Rockets defeat the Wizzards 159-158 IN REGULATION. The shooting numbers were insane...wizz shot over 60 percent from the field for the entire game and over 50 percent from three. imagine scoring 158 in regulation and losing?

harden had 59 and was actually highly efficient. this was big 12 football at its finest.

Thomas Bryant had another nice night for the Wizards: 13 points, 12 rebounds, 5 assists, a steal and 4 blocks -- including this one for the highlight reel. The 22-year-old Rochester kid is showing he belongs in the league, has a fresh 3-year $25 million contract.

is it though? long term it's best he just takes a mully on this year and not exert himself. broken nonshooting hand is alot better than a knee injury in the grand scheme and it will keep him from being forced to be a hero just to make the team not be terrible. this injury might end up being a good thing for them.

I still think they find a way to win in the 40s.

With the Warriors hard capped and now without Steph, Klay they are basically the Nets from 3 years ago with Russell, Draymond and minimum guys.

They are going to be a bad team.
Warriors won’t be giving the Nets their first round pick this year and those future picks they owe the Grizzlies could get interesting.

I can't believe the Celtics won that game last night. They looked awful in the first half. Without Brown too. Milwaukee's backcourt is going to be a weakness this year without Brogdon IMO. Should have kept him as the PG and dumped Bledsoe.

SMH, for my fantasy team I was thinking last night about how I should trade Curry for basically any other top player given what GS looks like. Too late now.

#LightYearsAhead

I don’t think they’re very good and I faded them preseason with betting on them to miss the playoffs and the under on 48 wins, and also bet against them every game so far this year, but this is ridiculous. They have 3 all stars including Steph who is supposed to be a top 4-5 guy in the league. How are they not even competitive in 3 of their 4 games so far? And only win was against a Pelicans team without Zion, Jrue and Favors.

Long, long season still to go but if they end up like 32-50 or something and don’t have bad injury luck Steph should get all kinds of heat. Media will probably give him a pass though like they always do.

Took about 20 minutes for this post about injuries to age poorly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom