NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Grant Williams is a better player than I thought. I hated that draft pick but he is playing the Draymond Green 5 role when the Celtics play small.
Rebounding is off the hook with that guy on the floor.
Celtics at Knicks is a DVR game tonight.

the Celtics really lack an inside game

If we want to score, we have to mostly use that. The first half with McGee/Howard in at the 5 the whole time...it was a freakin rock fight.
that first half was rough
really, not a good game. the lakers put together one quarter of good basketball, and that was enough to run the jazz out of the building

but my boy didn't care
20191025_220808c.jpg

that first half was rough
really, not a good game. the lakers put together one quarter of good basketball, and that was enough to run the jazz out of the building

but my boy didn't careView attachment 172024
I watched a little bit. Did my best to find you sadboiing it up in your grey shirt but couldn't find you in the crowd.

I watched a little bit. Did my best to find you sadboiing it up in your grey shirt but couldn't find you in the crowd.
it's the first time i've seen your jazz up close. hope that was just a bad game for gobert, because he catches the ball like pascal chukwu

it's the first time i've seen your jazz up close. hope that was just a bad game for gobert, because he catches the ball like pascal chukwu

That airballed left handed jump hook had me laughing my ass off. He missed by a good 2 feet.

His hands are usually pretty good.
That airballed left handed jump hook had me laughing my ass off. He missed by a good 2 feet.
Yeah, that was part of the bit I saw. Not one for the highlight reel.

Davis wants to be a perimeter player, but the problem is he’s a mediocre shooter.

it’s honestly totally fine if he plays on the perimeter as long as he’s willing to defend 5’s at the other end. It’s so obviously his best position.

Grant Williams is a better player than I thought. I hated that draft pick but he is playing the Draymond Green 5 role when the Celtics play small.
Rebounding is off the hook with that guy on the floor.
Celtics at Knicks is a DVR game tonight.
Tried to tell you. He was one of my favorite prospects in the draft and was the guy I was hoping Milwaukee would get if they had kept their pick.

Well, the Knicks are well on their way to another top 5 pick...

Dennis Smith Jr has been so bad the first 3 games. Like, shockingly bad. And i didn't think he was any good!

Dennis Smith Jr has been so bad the first 3 games. Like, shockingly bad. And i didn't think he was any good!
Knicks had two players that impressed me a lot Barrett and Robinson.
The rest of your team was meh.
Knicks need shooting more than anything IMO. Celtics couldn’t shoot early but when they started making shots in the 2nd half Knicks couldn’t score.

Knicks had two players that impressed me a lot Barrett and Robinson.
The rest of your team was meh.
Knicks need shooting more than anything IMO. Celtics couldn’t shoot early but when they started making shots in the 2nd half Knicks couldn’t score.

They also don't really have a PG. So that is a problem.

Warriors eyes emojii

His jumpshot is Fultz-esque this year, and his defense is as bad as it's ever been.

Well, the Knicks are well on their way to another top 5 pick...
What’s the over/under on Fiz getting fired. He’s a terrible coach. No system on offense or defense, and his player rotations make zero sense. This team will win fewer games than last year if they are going to run their offense through Morris or Randall at all. Those dudes are complementary players not prime options. I canceled my nba pass after seeing the same garbage three games in row. The whole thing went to poo every time they featured Morris or Randall.

Ja Morant with a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good showing against Crooklyn: ties game with time running out in regulation, stuffs Kyrie at the buzzer to send game into OT, then sets up Jae Crowder for a trey at the buzzer for a one-point win.

Nice line for Ja: 30 points, 9 assists. Zion gets all the hype & love, but the No. 2 overall pick is a pretty decent consolation prize.

I don’t know if Tyler Herro is actually better than Dion yet. That might be a reach. But Kendrick Nunn? Where did this kid come from? Playing really well.

What’s the over/under on Fiz getting fired. He’s a terrible coach. No system on offense or defense, and his player rotations make zero sense. This team will win fewer games than last year if they are going to run their offense through Morris or Randall at all. Those dudes are complementary players not prime options. I canceled my nba pass after seeing the same garbage three games in row. The whole thing went to poo every time they featured Morris or Randall.

Thought he got a bad rap in Memphis, but man, I honestly don't know what he's doing out there most of the time. The starting lineups are bizarre, the rotations are nonsense and the offensive/defensive schemes seem nonexistent.

I don’t know if Tyler Herro is actually better than Dion yet. That might be a reach. But Kendrick Nunn? Where did this kid come from? Playing really well.

Unfortunately I think Dion is done in Miami. He hasn't even been active for a game yet.

Thought he got a bad rap in Memphis, but man, I honestly don't know what he's doing out there most of the time. The starting lineups are bizarre, the rotations are nonsense and the offensive/defensive schemes seem nonexistent.

Dolan's strategy was to sign KD and Kyrie. His new strategy is to sign Giannis in two years.

I think Fiz has been doing some questionable things, but he's in a no-win situation. I'm just hoping that RJ develops well.

Dolan's strategy was to sign KD and Kyrie. His new strategy is to sign Giannis in two years.

I think Fiz has been doing some questionable things, but he's in a no-win situation. I'm just hoping that RJ develops well.
Dolan should sell the Knicks for 4 billion dollars. Get in the deal he gets a lifetime suite at the Garden.
If he truly cares about winning.
He could get that 4 billion easily.
Knicks won’t get elite FAs in their primes as long as he is the owner.

I agree he is in a no-win situation but his decision making - it can be argued - has cost us 2 games already this season. I'm all about securing the best lottery odds we can but in games the Knicks are in Fizz is failing IMHO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom