NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 220 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

It’s because of MNF being on ESPN and the NBA playoffs being during football season.
MNF ratings >ECF Finals ratings.
Thus the NBA either to play in the afternoon or do what they did.

It’s actually a big break for Boston.
Gordon Heyward played close to 30 minutes and it was his first game so giving him an extra 2 days of his rest is huge.

It also works out because the West was 2 days behind.
Good call on Hayward. I thought he looked very comfortable out there last night, which I'm sure is good for the young guys as well.

Loved seeing Jaylen attack early and often. Really helped out a ton. He was Smart-like aggressive on defense as well. Much better effort from him for the entire game.

Last edited:
Can you Celtic fans at least spell Hayward's name right. And once again today he showed how much of a classless pos he is by announcing he won't leave the bubble to be with his wife during childbirth. His track record leaves a lot to be desired.
What he does with his wife is none of our business.

That doesn’t make him a classless POS.
He was just with her for 3 weeks while rehabbing in Indiana.
His mom is helping his wife.

Gordon did nothing wrong with how he left Utah. Jazz fans have been the classless people towards him. He was a FA. He didn’t force himself to get traded. He was free and he left. Jazz fans act like he owed them staying.
Celtics have won more than Utah has since he left so he didn’t make a poor decision.

Can you Celtic fans at least spell Hayward's name right. And once again today he showed how much of a classless pos he is by announcing he won't leave the bubble to be with his wife during childbirth. His track record leaves a lot to be desired.
Well, I'll take his word for why he decided to stay. It would be 50/50 that he could make it back in time for his child's birth anyway. Plus it's the 4th. He's been there, done that. Just kidding about that part.

Not sure why you have so much anger towards him, but thanks for the tip on the spelling. Don't know why I thought it was the other way.

They brought Plumlee in to play defense on a big guy and he pulls that crap? Horrendous.

Yelling at Jerami to switch for no reason is just lazy.

j
Frustrating, but don't worry. Denver's not dead until you beat them 4 times.

I like your positive attitude.

But, man, on a night when the Lakers were primed to lose, I like this even more. This shot saved me from doing something for the first time in six decades (yikes!) as a sports fan — whine about two horrendous calls that helped Denver be up until AD did this.

j

I like your positive attitude.

But, man, on a night when the Lakers were primed to lose, I like this even more. This shot saved me from doing something for the first time in six decades (yikes!) as a sports fan — whine about two horrendous calls that helped Denver be up until AD did this.

What calls? Saw James get called for maybe his first offensive foul in 5 years tonight.

Wait, I thought that you were a Cavs fan?
My first favorite team woulda been my hometown team, the Rochester Royals, but they left town before I cared about sports. My first favorite team was the Lakers with Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, Happy Hairston, Gail Goodrich. But I was nuts for Wilt, ergo, then Sixers fan.

Lived in Ohio when Cavs came into league, rooted for them when they started to not suck. I pulled for other teams for spells for various reasons.

Then along came LeBron, who went to high school near where I lived in Akron and we’ve been together ever since.

Last edited:
What calls? Saw James get called for maybe his first offensive foul in 5 years tonight.
This, for one. All five Lakers on the floor told Vogel to call for review, he decided to too late, when Jokic shot first free throw. Here’s 2 points for Denver on a blown call.

Porter should’ve been called for offensive goaltending on a made Denver field goal. Two blown calls, four points Denver shouldn’t have had.

Last edited:
This, for one. All five Lakers on the floor told Vogel to call for review, he decided to too late, when Jokic shot first free throw. Here’s 2 points for Denver on a blown call.

Porter should’ve been called for offensive goaltending on a made Denver field goal. Two blown calls, four points Denver shouldn’t have had.
There have been plenty of cleaner blocks all time called fouls. He also hit his elbow, but we chose to not use that angle

Lakers v Celtics or Heat will be fun.

Nugs had a great run, just running out of steam. Jokic having to deal with AD and do heavy lifting on the offensive end is just a lot. Nothing to be ashamed of though.

If Heat / Cs go 7 with two more OT games, it wouldn't surprise me.

Have to say, I'm very happy with how these playoffs are turning out given the circumstances.

Pretty much everyone was thinking lakers were going through LAC and then the bucks. Denver and Miami/Boston are good teams and fun to watch, but it feels like the perfect scenario for the lakers

Pretty much everyone was thinking lakers were going through LAC and then the bucks. Denver and Miami/Boston are good teams and fun to watch, but it feels like the perfect scenario for the lakers

I do think the Lakers are going to win, but I do think the Heat can give them a scare.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom