NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 221 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

If the cops in Louisville who killed Breona Taylor get off, are the playoffs done? Can't see Jaylen Brown or LeBron competing under nationwide protests that get started up again.

I would as well, but I've been enjoying them so much.

And yes, I completely understand that I sound like a whiny baby.
Nah, the babies are the ones that can't understand that athletes might decide that there are things more important than entertaining them.

What he does with his wife is none of our business.

That doesn’t make him a classless POS.
He was just with her for 3 weeks while rehabbing in Indiana.
His mom is helping his wife.

Gordon did nothing wrong with how he left Utah. Jazz fans have been the classless people towards him. He was a FA. He didn’t force himself to get traded. He was free and he left. Jazz fans act like he owed them staying.
Celtics have won more than Utah has since he left so he didn’t make a poor decision.
For generations, men stayed away from the whole birthing arena. Personally I think we are pretty useless in there.

Its about the same as us coaching a dog or cat on how to give birth. Umm, they already know how.

Plus, the whole experience, especially the 1st one for us (where, after 36 hours of labor, my 5'4" wife delivered a 10 lb 8 oz boy, while dealing with back labor, thank you very much), makes you know that, as a man, you are totally inferior to your wife.

For generations, men stayed away from the whole birthing arena. Personally I think we are pretty useless in there.

Its about the same as us coaching a dog or cat on how to give birth. Umm, they already know how.

Plus, the whole experience, especially the 1st one for us (where, after 36 hours of labor, my 5'4" wife delivered a 10 lb 8 oz boy, while dealing with back labor, thank you very much), makes you know that, as a man, you are totally inferior to your wife.
Amen to that.

ESPN put out an article with seven hypothetical trades for contenders this offseason. The reasoning for each is behind the paywall but here's the trades: Seven big trades we want to see for NBA contenders

Trade #1
Brooklyn gets: Bradley Beal
Washington gets: Caris LeVert, Spencer Dinwiddie, Jarrett Allen, #19 pick, Atlanta's 2021 2nd round pick

Trade #2
Milwaukee gets: Lou Williams
Clippers get: TJ McConnell, TJ Leaf, #24 pick
Indiana gets: Ersan Ilyasova, two of their own 2nd round picks back from Milwaukee

Trade #3
Milwaukee gets: Jrue Holiday, JJ Redick
New Orleans gets: Khris Middleton, George Hill

Trade #4
Milwaukee gets: Nemanja Bjelica, a 2020 2nd round pick (Sacramento has three of them and they don't specify which)
Sacramento gets: Robin Lopez, DJ Wilson, #24 pick

Trade #5
Milwaukee gets: Chris Paul
OKC gets: Eric Bledsoe, Ersan Ilyasova, Robin Lopez, DJ Wilson

Trade #6
Philly gets: Chris Paul
OKC gets: Buddy Hield, Mike Scott, Norvel Pelle
Sacramento gets: Al Horford, #21 pick

Trade #7
Houston gets: Blake Griffin
Detroit gets: Russell Westbrook

ESPN put out an article with seven hypothetical trades for contenders this offseason. The reasoning for each is behind the paywall but here's the trades: Seven big trades we want to see for NBA contenders

Trade #1
Washington gets: Caris LeVert, Spencer Dinwiddie, Jarrett Allen, #19 pick, Atlanta's 2021 2nd round pick

Trade #2
Indiana gets: Ersan Ilyasova, two of their own 2nd round picks back from Milwaukee

Trade #3

Trade #4
Milwaukee gets: Nemanja Bjelica, a 2020 2nd round pick (Sacramento has three of them and they don't specify which)

Trade #5

Trade #6

Trade #7
These have to be about the money. Buddy Heild for Chris Paul?

Trade #1

Trade #2

Trade #3

Trade #4

Trade #5

Trade #6

Trade #7

#7 would be so hilarious

Lakers are down 15 and their live odds to win are only +105.
They are winning this game.

I wanted to jump on the Lakers to win this game but those odds are garbage.

Lakers are down 15 and their live odds to win are only +105.
They are winning this game.

I wanted to jump on the Lakers to win this game but those odds are garbage.

I checked when it was 17 or something and it was like +150. It almost made me want to bet Denver -240 or so. Way too short for a 17 point lead

I checked when it was 17 or something and it was like +150. It almost made me want to bet Denver -240 or so. Way too short for a 17 point lead
Halftime the odds are actually not bad for either side.
Lakers +120 or Nuggets -160 with the Nuggets up 10.

get read for heavy ref action in the fourth to make it close. repeat...heavy ref action in favor of LA both in terms of calls for them and lack of calls against them.

get read for heavy ref action in the fourth to make it close. repeat...heavy ref action in favor of LA both in terms of calls for them and lack of calls against them.

like that basket interference call on Porter?

epic level of choke by denver in process...

rondo is now allowed to rake people across the forearms
then kuzma misses a lay up and whistle comes five seconds later giving them a foul

has everyone on denver completely forgot how to play basketball all at once?

hmm, Tatum was called for a technical in OT for doing the very same thing that Rondo did just now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom