NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 223 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Now that I look at the #5 Paul trade again (with the Bucks) I just done see the logic from OKC's end, unless they add a third and fourth team to swing some of those players they are getting for picks.

So I can see why you like that deal. Trade 5 is lopsided for the Bucks, trade 3 is lopsided for the Pelicans.

So 3 team deal.
With the big pieces being:
Bucks In - Paul, Holiday
Bucks Out - Middleton to NO , Bledsoe to OKC

Pelicans have to add some young pieces + picks to OKC.
Perhaps the Bucks add one first rounder as well.

It does hurt the Bucks size, but Paul and Holiday are still both very good defenders, and are capable 1-2.
Yeah the CP3 one is too good to be true IMO. Can’t imagine we get him without giving up our first round pick and or DiVincenzo.

I’d rather not make the three team idea personally. Middleton is pretty much off limits to me unless we’re getting someone like Bradley Beal. I don’t really see the value in trading for Holiday personally.

As long as Marcus Smart clamps down Dragic I like the Celtics chances to win.

Dragic is the key to stopping Miami.
Glad it only took 3 games to put Kemba on Crowder who does nothing but shoot 3’s and the first team all defense player on Dragic.

Loved Jeff Pearlman’s book on the Showtime Lakers that came out 5-6 years ago.

Now he wrote one on the Shaq-Kobe Lakers. Looking forward to reading it!

Great title.

I wouldn’t want to do it from Milwaukee’s side personally.

Edit: I wouldn’t blame LAC for rejecting it as well but from the Bucks end, that’s all of our tradeable picks until like 2024 for a bench scorer. It just doesn’t move the needle enough for me to do that, especially when it seems reasonably realistic that we could get a player like CP3 or a lower quality starter with those picks instead.
And you would only get Williams for one year.

With all the turnovers and no scoring from Tatum, Celts are lucky to be down only 6.
Hoping they have a clear sense of urgency in the second half.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom