NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 225 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Is that challenge going to work?
With Foster I would say no but he will screw Boston.

Smart lost this one
You spelled Jayson walking turnover Tatum wrong. Smart played his ass off, had 11 assists, and was a -1 for the night.

The performance as a whole was embarrassing they turn the ball over like a high school against a good press.

*If Bam is actually hurt we can come back down 3-1. Herro is that dude but he’s not doing this every night

You spelled Jayson walking turnover Tatum wrong. Smart played his ass off, had 11 assists, and was a -1 for the night.

The performance as a whole was embarrassing they turn the ball over like a high school against a good press.

*If Bam is actually hurt we can come back down 3-1. Herro is that dude but he’s not doing this every night
He had like 10 in the first half, then decided to take terrible shots and make awful passes.

Watching the replay on the Bam injury it’s either a sprain or a broken wrist.

He had like 10 in the first half, then decided to take terrible shots and make awful passes.
He was far from perfect but I wouldn’t put it on him. He’s the kinda guy you gotta take the good with the bad in general because this team doesn’t have much grit without him.

Why is he still in the game?
He only needs one hand to block.
I would try like crazy to foul him.
I just want anyone but Dragic, Herro or Butler shooting these FTs.

Kind of amazing that the game was as close as it was given the poor defense, turnovers and second (third and fourth) chances allowed

ok so that's not really fair. Nobody had Hero possibly going anywhere near that high. now to the teams around where Miami picked...that has to hurt...especially boston who were going to take him if not for a coin flip going against them, thus putting them behind Miami in the draft. OUCH

but looking back at the first round, that draft is is stinker. how many of the first rounders even get a second contract? most of these guys will never be even be in a regular rotation

Last edited:
I wouldn't be able to handle having Marcus Smart on my favorite team. He's too good to sit, but I'm not sure you can win it all with him feeling as confident as he appears to feel on offense.

On the flip, man is it dicey watching Kemba.

Tough for Boston not having Gordon the whole series though. Two good teams.

Can we all agree that you don't need to tank to win. I mean the teams that usually suck still suck and the 76ers are still meh... Time to put that philosophy to bed.

Also I would love to see the Heat beat Lebron in the finals. That would be some fun sht.

I wouldn't at all be shocked if Herro goes on to have the better career; probably has to be expected at this point.

But talk about a difference of situations around them. Herro essentially just gets to be a spacing threat that plays off the pressure that Butler, Dragic, and Bam put on the defense. RJ had to be THE guy and his game only has a chance to work on a team with good spacing while the Knicks had maybe the worst spacing in the league.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom