NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 229 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

I wasn't watching, but if the situation was that Murray got fouled and it wasn't called, that isn't something that you can challenge. You can only challenge that a called foul was not a foul, not that an uncalled foul was a foul.
Referring to the foul call on Millsap for boxing out “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up” king Anthony Davis

Seeing Stevens being clueless about how to attack the Heat’s zone has me fuming about 2010 all over again.

HEY BRAD, RUN THE PLAY WHERE SOME SCRUB SHOOTS A CORNER 3 AT THE SHOTCLOCK BUZZER AND IT HITS THE RIM AND THEN THE TOP OF THE BACKBOARD AND BOUNCES AROUND A FEW MORE TIMES BEFORE IT GOES IN!
TJ Sorrentine would be a perfect Celtic 12th man

Jimmy Butler looked like he wanted no part of playing .. Celtics looked like the better team .. Miami may pay for that third quarter performance the rest of the series .. you can’t give up 40 plus points in 1 quartet in a potential series clinching game up 7

Tatum scored 28 points in the second half.
He gave them enough points.
In the first half he had 0 points but had 7 rebounds and 4 assists.
He does more than scoring.
Plus he shut down Pascal Siakam last series and notice how Jimmy Butler has done very little this series.
Tatum is 22 and going to be an all defensive team player with how all around he is.

The things he has done poorly this series is shoot it poorly but he is a good shooter and turned the ball over too many times.

Tatum is 22 years old and already made the all-NBA team you can say you don’t see it but he is a franchise player.
The game I saw, his turnovers cost them the game. Period. Not turnover, but multiple turnovers.
I think the Celtics would be better off with another Jaylen Brown, than with Tatum. Again, limited sample size for me.

True fact! :)

98F4ABC2-0A20-4C34-A77C-E8A7C3A389BA.png

Porter is waay soft on d
Was just going to post the same thing. He needs to pretend like he cares about defense if he ever wants to be a first unit player.

Finally, I actually don’t like caruso. He gets away with a ton of fouls. That ’strip’ he had on Murray was a foul. The wrist is not part of the ball.

Where was that foul?
(Shoot me for posting about calls & refs when I should be burning a tree at the break.)

Are you referring to the shot LeBron took to the head early on a layup & no foul was called? Grant hit LeBron harder than Ali hit Liston for a KO in Lewiston, Maine.

(Shoot me for posting about calls & refs when I should be burning a tree at the break.)

Are you referring to the shot LeBron took to the head early on a layup & no foul was called? Grant hit LeBron harder than Ali hit Liston for a KO in Lewiston, Maine.

No.

excellent hyperbole though

Finally, I actually don’t like caruso. He gets away with a ton of fouls. That ’strip’ he had on Murray was a foul. The wrist is not part of the ball.

Ha. Who doesn’t like Caruso? Averaged 8 ppg in college and is somehow a key rotational player for the damn Lakers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom