NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 232 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Lakers will destroy Miami.
They got Davis to neutralize Bam and Rondo to neutralize Dragic.

I expect a hard foul on Dragic by Rondo.

Lakers in 5.

the Heat are really unlikeable

Interesting. Think heat are a much better matchup than Celtics for someone who wants lakers to lose.
Celtics actually played the Lakers tough twice this year.
Miami won’t win more than a game.

Lakers have a guy to take out Bam.

Their shooting is streaky.
Lakers have LeBron and Davis and then Rondo to do the dirty work.
This is a 5 game Finals.

Celtics actually played the Lakers tough twice this year.
Miami won’t win more than a game.

Lakers have a guy to take out Bam.

Their shooting is streaky.
Lakers have LeBron and Davis and then Rondo to do the dirty work.
This is a 5 game Finals.
Who on the Celtics guards Anthony Davis?

Trying to keep up here. Davis neutralizes Bam. Okay fair. I can argue Bam is a great player to guard Davis. Have a hard time justifying how Boston is a better matchup against LA when the argument is that Davis will neutralize bam as oppose to...... Theis? And I like Theis, but he’s not an all star talent.

And Miami has a tough one on one defender in butler and a guy who can eat fouls in crowder and iguodala. And scoring guards in Dragic, Robinson, and Herro.

Well time for me to focus on the Braves and the baseball playoffs now

Who on the Celtics guards Anthony Davis?
Theis did an excellent job in Boston doing it and then in LA it was a shootout both ways.

Celtics were the tougher matchup for LA.

I think both would have lost but Miami deserved to beat Boston. They made all the plays in the close games. Coaching was the difference in this series.

Lakers will beat the Heat in 5 IMO.
Butler was shutdown by Tatum this series LeBron will do it to him this round.

The Heat were the 2nd best three point shooting team in the NBA this year. Herro, Dragic and Robinson are all elite shooters, not streaky.

They also lost by just 3 at Staples and that was without Crowder and Dragic. Plus Spo is going to play zone and make the other guys do something on offense.

The Heat already beat Milwaukee and Boston. I don’t see why they couldn’t beat the Lakers.

Trying to keep up here. Davis neutralizes Bam. Okay fair. I can argue Bam is a great player to guard Davis. Have a hard time justifying how Boston is a better matchup against LA when the argument is that Davis will neutralize bam as oppose to... Theis?
Boston has better talent than Miami.

Miami outplayed Boston in these close games and their coach out coached Stevens.

Miami deserved to win this series but the top talent is why I said Boston would have played them tougher.

Boston has better talent than Miami.

Miami outplayed Boston in these close games and their coach out coached Stevens.

Miami deserved to win this series but the top talent is why I said Boston would have played them tougher.
Boston has more top talent. The depth is critical as we saw. And we can’t underestimate the veterans Miami has given the veterans LA has.

The Heat were the 2nd best three point shooting team in the NBA this year. Herro, Dragic and Robinson are all elite shooters, not streaky.

They also lost by just 3 at Staples and that was without Crowder and Dragic. Plus Spo is going to play zone and make the other guys do something on offense.

The Heat already beat Milwaukee and Boston. I don’t see why they couldn’t beat the Lakers.
The zone is huge. All year if the lakers hit threes they most likely win. You have to live with rondo shooting threes. If green and KCP hit their shots, good on them. Any time LeBron and Davis shoot a 3 it’s a win for Miami unless mason plumlee is guarding you for a game winner.

Boston has more top talent. The depth is critical as we saw. And we can’t underestimate the veterans Miami has given the veterans LA has.
Depth wasn’t the issue in the playoffs.
Miami has completely reduced their rotation.

Olynyk didn’t play. Nunn didn’t play.
Jones didn’t play.

The depth isn’t why they won.
They won because their starters and Herro outplayed Boston.
Boston’s top talent is better but Miami deserved to win.

This game Iguadala gave them a bonus. Iguadala was awful in game 4 and 5. Tonight he was the difference.

Depth won’t matter in the Finals.

Miami is playing 8 guys.
Boston played 8 as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors