NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 234 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

I don't get how some fans think Miami is unlikeable...I grew up a Knicks fan and hated the Heat in the 90's and even I like this team. Duncan Robinson is the most unlikely NBA Finals starter probably ever. Butler was a 2nd round pick who worked his arse off to become an All-Star level player. Jae Crowder was a 2nd round pick who spent time in the G league. Herro and Bam are exciting up and coming players. Spo is an elite coach who started out as a video coordinator. Everything about this team is blue collar.
Dragic flops.
I like Butler he isn’t unlikable.
Duncan Robinson is annoying.
Bam is likable.

It’s really a select few.

Well, looks like I’m becoming a huge heat fan for the next few weeks.

Respect Lebron but Jimmy’s earned his moment, so lets see

Woj Bomb.

Can ESPN please replace Van Gundy and Jackson with Doc please.

Selfishly I'd love to see Doc on our TVs more often, but realistically, I imagine he's coaching next year.

Woj Bomb.

Can ESPN please replace Van Gundy and Jackson with Doc please.

Kawhi is cleaning house, eh?

Promote Lue? MDA? If Van Gundy wants to come back, is this the place?

Ballmer is liable to give Phil Jackson 20 Million to coach.

Honestly? I don't think he would.

I think he realizes where the game is and where the game isn't. I also don't think Phil is quite literally healthy enough to do a full season with travel (just my 0.02 on that).

Also, you bring in Phil, that's a media storm. I don't think Kawhi wants that, if he wanted that, he could have gone to play with Bron.

I think it could be Lue if Kawhi likes him. But man, if I'm Philly... I'm sweating.

Honestly? I don't think he would.

I think he realizes where the game is and where the game isn't. I also don't think Phil is quite literally healthy enough to do a full season with travel (just my 0.02 on that).

Also, you bring in Phil, that's a media storm. I don't think Kawhi wants that, if he wanted that, he could have gone to play with Bron.

I think it could be Lue if Kawhi likes him. But man, if I'm Philly... I'm sweating.
Ty Lue would be better off in New Orleans than Philadelphia.
Philly is going to blow up their top 2.
New Orleans has a young core. Ball, Ingram, Hayes and Zion.

Ty Lue would be better off in New Orleans than Philadelphia.
Philly is going to blow up their top 2.
New Orleans has a young core. Ball, Ingram, Hayes and Zion.

Fair. Just thinking if Kawhi likes Lue, then I think it's Lue.

They have to be letting Morris and Harrell walk.

Lou would have to be traded, right?

I wouldn't be surprised by any of it, but is there any particular reason we're assuming those three are all gone?

I think Doc being fired is kinda premature/unfair due to the bubble. A lot of the Clips seemed to not want to be there right from the beginning. Nothing he can do about that. They never seemed right the whole time.

If they had flamed out like that in normal times, I could see him getting canned. IMO - the circumstances should’ve given him a pass, and a chance to run it back next year.

Nobody knows how to give the Media quotes and fill up notebooks like Doc Rivers.

The media spin on his firing had been hilarious. They are defending the guy because of what he does for them.

Kawhi is cleaning house, eh?

Promote Lue? MDA? If Van Gundy wants to come back, is this the place?
No to Lue and MDA. JVG - or even SVG - seem like the only real options.

The Clips took too long in making this decision and missed out on Donovan. He was the perfect choice IMO.

Ballmer is liable to give Phil Jackson 20 Million to coach.
Now there’s someone who would solve the mental issues. I doubt he’s interested in coaching again. He may not even be able to handle it physically.

No to Lue and MDA. JVG - or even SVG - seem like the only real options.

The Clips took too long in making this decision and missed out on Donovan. He was the perfect choice IMO.

Nate McMillan always flies under the radar, but he’s a proven good coach IMO.

They’ll re-sign Morris. Could let Harrell walk. 50/50 on trading Lou.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom