NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Apparently a Utah Jazz player has tested positive for the coronavirus.

As have (OT) Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson.

Bleep's real, man.

BTW, only reason why the Hanks' were tested is b/c they were in Australia. Had they been here, they probably couldn't have gotten the testing.

Gobert was mocking the coronavirus precautions the NBA were doing with the media in Boston on Friday night.

Now he has it.
I am sure all the Jazz players are strong candidates to have it.
Celtics, Knicks players and who those teams have played need to be worried as well.

Gobert was mocking the coronavirus precautions the NBA were doing with the media in Boston on Friday night.

Now he has it.
I am sure all the Jazz players are strong candidates to have it.
Celtics, Knicks players and who those teams have played need to be worried as well.

One of the bigger bonehead moves of all time. He’ll never live that one down. Who knows how many people he spread it to. He better be hoping upon hope that none of those reporters gets it and dies...
IDK. He probably spread more germs talking into them than touching them. But even he didn't know his status at that point. Plus maybe he caught it from one of them. Lots of unanswered questions.

This may work out ok ... not great .. for the NBA.. the league is already talking about starting the season later to avoid football and ending later ...since summer is pretty dead sports wise ... they could push the season a month and be fine if things work out

Mark Cuban was on TV saying the NBA actually now realizes that TV viewership doesn’t drastically go down in the summer like in the past.

So these games in June, July, August even wouldn’t be a nonstarter for them and could actually cause the October to June calendar to become December to August.

SMH. If I’m Mitchell, I think I’d have to fight Gobert over this.
There was no way Gobert knew he had it. Their lockers are right next to each other. Amazing the entire team and opponents aren't affected. I guess it picks and chooses who is contagious.

There was no way Gobert knew he had it. Their lockers are right next to each other. Amazing the entire team and opponents aren't affected. I guess it picks and chooses who is contagious.

He was clearly making a joke of the whole thing. He shouldn’t have been.

Charles Barkley is under self quarantine and is awaiting the results of coronavirus test.

Based on the Adam Silver interview on TNT I honestly doubt the NBA season will continue this year.

any season that ends with a syracuse victory and a lakers loss is a good one in my books

Still looking up at them in the standings and smarting from getting lit up by Avery Bradley though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom