NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 91 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Here's what I'm rooting for as the NBA returns:

1) Skinny Melo ripping things up, continuing the climb up the all-time scoring list, earning a contract for the next season or two.

2) A player doing something really, really stupid in the bubble. Bonus points if it involves getting busted with a groupie.

3) LeBron winning a weird championship that further complicates his legacy.

Here's what I'm rooting for as the NBA returns:

1) Skinny Melo ripping things up, continuing the climb up the all-time scoring list, earning a contract for the next season or two.

2) A player doing something really, really stupid in the bubble. Bonus points if it involves getting busted with a groupie.

3) LeBron winning a weird championship that further complicates his legacy.
I don't think you are going to have to wait long for number 2 to happen. I think this could enhance Lebrons legacy if he got a ring.

Austin Rivers left the bubble due to a family matter. Doc Rivers did not leave the bubble. Austin Rivers is single. Just saying.

Bol Bol -- what a second round steal. I don't understand why some non lotto teams did not take a flyer on him in the first round.

Agreed! Just like Denver took Michael Porter around that point in the first round...I thought someone would do the same with Bol. Now Denver’s got both of them. High ceilings!

Bol Bol -- what a second round steal. I don't understand why some non lotto teams did not take a flyer on him in the first round.

During the NBA draft thread last year I was advocating taking him and couldn’t believe he fell out of the first round when that draft is all about potential.

He looked like a supervillain on draft night.

Scared off a lot of front offices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom