NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Yeah, I weighed 180 lbs when I graduated college and I'm 6'2. I workout everyday, eat healthy and 12 years later I'm 205. At Zion's size it is not unreasonable to think he will be over 300 lbs in 4-5 years.
Zion is Larry Johnson in Charlotte right now.
4-5 years he could be Larry Johnson in New York.

Yeah, I weighed 180 lbs when I graduated college and I'm 6'2. I workout everyday, eat healthy and 12 years later I'm 205. At Zion's size it is not unreasonable to think he will be over 300 lbs in 4-5 years.

he can come join the Lake Show and Dwight Howard will mentor him on how to trim down.

The thing i don't totally get about Zion is they talk about how he's either the heaviest or second heaviest player in the game, and I don't quite get it; I know he's big, but he's like 6-7, and he doesn't seem THAT much thicker than everyone else that he could be the heaviest guy in the league at his height

The thing i don't totally get about Zion is they talk about how he's either the heaviest or second heaviest player in the game, and I don't quite get it; I know he's big, but he's like 6-7, and he doesn't seem THAT much thicker than everyone else that he could be the heaviest guy in the league at his height
Tough one for your Knicks tonight. Would have been a nice win.

Great game.

I feel like the shot by Green to send it in to OT is really getting overlooked on how difficult it was. Bron’s pass was to his knees/ankles and to catch it clean, get set, double clutch almost to avoid the Curry close out and then drill it as time is winding down is pretty impressive.

I feel like the shot by Green to send it in to OT is really getting overlooked on how difficult it was. Bron’s pass was to his knees/ankles and to catch it clean, get set, double clutch almost to avoid the Curry close out and then drill it as time is winding down is pretty impressive.

Not to mention Howard mugging Curry to get Green open. Wasn’t even a moving pick. He just grabbed him.

Nobody beats the Fiz...

Knicks about to be down 20 in the first half to the one win Kings...

This team is brutally constructed but Fiz might be the worst coach in the league. On offense he is trying to run the O through noted ball movers Morris, Randall and Portis all on the perimeter. There are zero shooters to space the floor for those three guys. Wayne Ellington is getting major minutes so he can brick threes and offer nothing else useful on the court at all. There is no offensive system beyond iso ball.

The worst part about the offense is the impact it has on the teams inability to defend. Those three dudes can’t stay in front of anyone and can’t recover to guard the three line when the help of their guy. Ellington can’t guard a trash can, he’s so slow. But sure glue your best defensive point to the bench and let Fox destroy you.

If I didn’t know better I would say Fiz’s lineup choices are protest lineups for how poorly the team is constructed or he’s trying to get canned.

I’ll be shocked if Fiz makes it to all star weekend. This team is atrocious right now.

Nobody beats the Fiz...

Knicks about to be down 20 in the first half to the one win Kings...

This team is brutally constructed but Fiz might be the worst coach in the league. On offense he is trying to run the O through noted ball movers Morris, Randall and Portis all on the perimeter. There are zero shooters to space the floor for those three guys. Wayne Ellington is getting major minutes so he can brick threes and offer nothing else useful on the court at all. There is no offensive system beyond iso ball.

The worst part about the offense is the impact it has on the teams inability to defend. Those three dudes can’t stay in front of anyone and can’t recover to guard the three line when the help of their guy. Ellington can’t guard a trash can, he’s so slow. But sure glue your best defensive point to the bench and let Fox destroy you.

If I didn’t know better I would say Fiz’s lineup choices are protest lineups for how poorly the team is constructed or he’s trying to get canned.

I’ll be shocked if Fiz makes it to all star weekend. This team is atrocious right now.

A starting lineup of Barrett, Frank, Portis, Morris and Randle should be grounds for termination.

Nice comeback by the cap cheats against the Jazz.

my boy got to be on the court tonight to greet the clippers as they took the floor. he's the one in the white shirt
1_greeting.jpg

That was an awesome game last night. Dallas blew it by not fouling though. Green never should have had a chance to force OT

Was at that game. Luka was incredible but man does he have a lot of euro soccer player in him with non-stop complaining and flopping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom