NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Western conf. 2-6 seeds figure to be complete bedlam going forward through the end of the regular season .. likely will come down to who cares more about seeding and pushes their best players to play as much as possible .. that could backfire though as a well rested 6 could easily beat down a fatigued 3

What is up with the ticket resale market? stub hub, seat geek, and others of that ilk are out of their minds with their fees. used to be like 10 percent fees for purchasers..now im looking at tickets for nuggets at rockets for tonight...i mean a meaningless late december reg season game...and the fees are near 1/3 the price of the ticket!!!! 33 freaking percent!!!! What is this crap? whose paying this crap? if people didnt pay it, they wouldn't charge it...so people stop...just stop

taking my wife and two kids to the game, the cost of the fees alone will basically be 200 bucks for decent seats!!!!

It's terrible. I try my best to toggle that feature where the fees are included in the price instead of surprising me at the end; it at least helps me to try not to think about it lol.

Chris Mannix is speculating that the Rockets may try to reboot after this year and that James Harden to the Warriors for D’Angelo Russell and their lottery pick could happen.

Chris Mannix is speculating that the Rockets may try to reboot after this year and that James Harden to the Warriors for D’Angelo Russell and their lottery pick could happen.

I can’t see Harden in San Fran taking 15 3’s a game with two better shooters on the court. Makes no sense.

Western conf. 2-6 seeds figure to be complete bedlam going forward through the end of the regular season .. likely will come down to who cares more about seeding and pushes their best players to play as much as possible .. that could backfire though as a well rested 6 could easily beat down a fatigued 3

It's a similar situation in the East.

Seth Greenberg thinks Bill Self is going to leave Kansas to coach in the NBA. Specifically the Spurs.

I can’t believe the Clippers had two lottery picks in the 2018 draft and passed on Michael Porter Jr. twice.

MPJ was a steal for Denver. I couldn’t believe he fell that far when teams always draft for upside. He is a top 5 player from that draft IMO.

I can’t believe the Clippers had two lottery picks in the 2018 draft and passed on Michael Porter Jr. twice.

MPJ was a steal for Denver. I couldn’t believe he fell that far when teams always draft for upside. He is a top 5 player from that draft IMO.

One pick was essentially for SGA (via draft night trade), which was a hell of a draft pick, and was a key piece in them getting Paul George.

So really it was one bad pick in Jerome Robinson.

Gotta cut before they get the hammer.

1578189052448.png

Clippers booed off the court after getting blown out by the Grizz. You hate to see it.

Clippers booed off the court after getting blown out by the Grizz. You hate to see it.
Was it a load management game?

Not sure if that would make it better or worse.

Montrez H alluded to lack of chemistry on and off the court. I wonder if some of the vets aren’t cool with the “Ima play when I feel like it” approach of its stars. After all, they are busting their tails, playing through injury, every game.

Montrez H alluded to lack of chemistry on and off the court. I wonder if some of the vets aren’t cool with the “Ima play when I feel like it” approach of its stars. After all, they are busting their tails, playing through injury, every game.

Perhaps. Moreso I could see on court chemistry being tough to find with guys in and out of the lineup.

This wasn’t a load management game. George left the previous game with the hamstring injury and Beverley has now missed three games with the sprained wrist. Harrell himself recently missed a game (a loss) due to injury.

These aren’t the Lakers. You’re not going to have much luck manufacturing drama. Harrell was frustrated after the loss. The team is 25-12 and has barely scratched the surface of its potential. They’re going to be fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom