NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 214 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

I don’t see how it’s not a goaltend..his hand is over the cylinder and makes contact with a ball on its way down during a shot attempt .. how has nobody brought this up ? And I’m rooting for the Heat
I think it has to be released to be a shot.

I wonder if Morris, Beverley and Harrell are clowning it up now?

Had to go six with a busted Mavs team (no KP, injured Luka), lost after being up 3-1 to the Nugs...

Full disclosure, my three favorite NBA players to watch are: Kawhi (when he's fully on, he's a machine that can really do everything), Luka (reminds of how fun Magic was to watch, but with some Harden, and if you squint hard enough, a little Bron thrown in) and Bron (just bc I'm trying to appreciate how insane Bron's career is before it's gone)...

The air coverage that having Kawhi and also with Doc as their coach gave those guys was/is insane.

If I were a fan of the Clippers, the only person that is a lock out of all the players and staff that I want is Kawhi. I would be Daryl Morey and make sure that everyone else is expendable.

I mean, this wouldn't happen, but right now, if things were equal (and they are not due to contracts), I think the Clippers would rather have Ben Simmons than PG13.

Had to go six with a busted Mavs team (no KP, injured Luka), lost after being up 3-1 to the Nugs...

Full disclosure, my three favorite NBA players to watch are: Kawhi (when he's fully on, he's a machine that can really do everything), Luka (reminds of how fun Magic was to watch, but with some Harden, and if you squint hard enough, a little Bron thrown in) and Bron (just bc I'm trying to appreciate how insane Bron's career is before it's gone)...

The air coverage that having Kawhi and also with Doc as their coach gave those guys was/is insane.

If I were a fan of the Clippers, the only person that is a lock out of all the players and staff that I want is Kawhi. I would be Daryl Morey and make sure that everyone else is expendable.

I mean, this wouldn't happen, but right now, if things were equal (and they are not due to contracts), I think the Clippers would rather have Ben Simmons than PG13.
Paul George for Ben Simmons would honestly be about as good a trade for the Clippers that they could get.

Morris Twins are playing in the wrong era.

Their attitude is from the 90’s.
They aren’t like most of this AAU circus era players.

You hate them as opponents but like them on your team.
They aren’t Charles Oakley but similar style of game.

I understand your point, but I even had a hard time cheering for Marcus when he was on the Celts. Of course, I go back to his college days here in Kansas. Just not a pair of likable guys.

The ESPN NBA coverage is so bad compared to the TNT coverage.

I like Jalen Rose but Jay Williams is so bad I don’t get it.
I actually do get it his agents are really good.

This guy is not entertaining at all.
The Turner crew balances analysis and commentary so well.
The ESPN crew sucks.

The ESPN crew sucks.

Jay Williams is too serious and tries to hard to debate just like the rest of that network.

The ESPN crew sucks.

It's so hard to find the right grouping to make it work well. It's tough because I think ESPN keeps trying to replicate what TNT has, but I think they may have a better shot at trying to re-calibrate what they want from their studio show.

Also, TNT has let their guys get better. Shaq, while not an A+, is way, way better than what he was. Kenny (and I think Chuck) talks about this on podcasts and how they had to help him when he started.

I know people don't like Chris Webber on TNT broadcast, but people liked him in studio with Gary Payton. They need to find a duo that can click like that.

The ESPN crew sucks.
That is hands down the best explanation I've ever heard when it comes to Jay Williams.

Jay Williams - he has really good agents.

Celtics players must be tired I don’t get these first quarter subs.

8 players already in the first quarter.

Ya kind of like the Davis in Indiana.

Tatum holds the ball too long. Jaylen looked pissed waiting for that pass in the corner

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom