NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 117 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Probably not going to happen with Sactown this year, but the Suns are just killing it right now and have the 2nd best record in the entire league.

The damn point god

Now 40 players averaging 20 per game (compared to 14 during MJ's final season with the Bulls)

Obviously efficiency has increased, but there’s also 10 more shots per team than their was twenty years ago.

Imagining giving him away with a bunch of picks to get Westbrook lol. The 2 couldn't have a more opposite effect on winning.

Kinda like the Kidd-Marbury deal

Obviously efficiency has increased, but there’s also 10 more shots per team than their was twenty years ago.

There are also way better players now.

Efficiency and pace def are huge contributing factors, no doubt. But the talent level now is way better than what it was.

Blake Griffin will be bought out soon apparently. I assume he goes to the Nets or Lakers. Anybody think anything different?

But given that he can't shoot, rebound or defend particularly well, not sure how much difference he will add to a team. His only + for his position now seems to be playmaking.

Montrez Harrell just got a T for yelling “And 1!!!” to no one in particular. NBA refs are such jackasses.
Yeah but it's Harrell so I will allow it.

Really interested in what the final numbers of Blake's buyout were. Was owed somewhere around $19m the remainder of this year and then $39m next year. So $58m over next year and a half. Have to imagine he got somewhere between $45-50m to buy his way to freedom.

Really interested in what the final numbers of Blake's buyout were. Was owed somewhere around $19m the remainder of this year and then $39m next year. So $58m over next year and a half. Have to imagine he got somewhere between $45-50m to buy his way to freedom.
I was always wondered do teams save whatever cap space they get by buying out players is just less cash flow they have to pay out.

His biggest impact would be on Boston who needs help at the 4,
Miami, Lakers, Suns, Blazers are the teams to watch.

Blake Griffin will be bought out soon apparently. I assume he goes to the Nets or Lakers. Anybody think anything different?

But given that he can't shoot, rebound or defend particularly well, not sure how much difference he will add to a team. His only + for his position now seems to be playmaking.
The Clippers are interested for some reason...probably to appease a segment of the fan base.

I was always wondered do teams save whatever cap space they get by buying out players is just less cash flow they have to pay out.

His biggest impact would be on Boston who needs help at the 4,
Miami, Lakers, Suns, Blazers are the teams to watch.
I think they did it so they can write it off. You know these big companies, they just write it off.

Congrats to Mike Conley chosen by Adam Silver to replace injured Devin Booker in the ASG and the 3 pt shootout. First all star in his 14th season. Boo birds are already out there.

Blake Griffin would kill it for Boeheim's Army.

Blake Griffin would kill it for Boeheim's Army.

Just thinking back on how weird it was that Boeheim’s Army last summer was the first sporting event any of us had watched in like 4 months, save for when I recorded a 2 AM Korean baseball game and tried watching a few innings. Still surreal to think back to how things were last year at this time. So good to have the NBA going pretty close to normal, this season.

Players are supposed to check into the NBA's official hotel by 7 tonight and stay there until tomorrow's All Star activities. Mini bubble so to speak in Atlanta. Who will be the first player caught at Magic City? Gotta get those wings...

Players are supposed to check into the NBA's official hotel by 7 tonight and stay there until tomorrow's All Star activities. Mini bubble so to speak in Atlanta. Who will be the first player caught at Magic City? Gotta get those wings...
Yeah, All Star game is pretty pointless for most people, without the festivities and fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom