NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Man, I thought I was keeping up pretty well. Guess not.

I can’t keep up either. I need a spreadsheet or something with all the moves, and then another one with everybody’s projected rotation.

I can’t keep up either. I need a spreadsheet or something with all the moves, and then another one with everybody’s projected rotation.
Also, throw in each teams projected cap for the next like, 5 years.

Clippers are +650 to win title on fanduel fyi. That’s a strong number for a team that was around +350 much of last year. An argument could be made that they are better and maybe being humbled sharpens their focus. They spent much of last season planning their parade route.

Those are the longest odds I’ve seen on them, good number.

Clippers are +650 to win title on fanduel fyi. That’s a strong number for a team that was around +350 much of last year. An argument could be made that they are better and maybe being humbled sharpens their focus. They spent much of last season planning their parade route.

I had the Clippers on Fanduel this year, 50 bucks down the drain.

There’s definitely not a $15 million value difference in the Morris brothers. Advantage Lakers, there.

The classic Bird rights trap. If the Clippers let Morris walk, they really had no mechanism for replacing him, so the player has so much leverage there

Did Hill get moved already or did you forget about him?
I think it slid through the cracks because I didn't know either until looking at the final details of the Adams trade. Makes sense that they had to include him because of Adams massive contract number.

I think it slid through the cracks because I didn't know either until looking at the final details of the Adams trade. Makes sense that they had to include him because of Adams massive contract number.
I mean, fact is they turned Holiday into 2/5 of a starting lineup manned by above average starters.

That's alright.

There’s definitely not a $15 million value difference in the Morris brothers. Advantage Lakers, there.
I don't think Ballmer cares. Marcus is a starter and they had to bring him back. Like Knicks411 said, he had all the leverage.

I also don't think the Clips really wanted Markieff. They just made an effort to appease Marcus.

Yeah, I think they'll be better for two reasons. First of all, the head coach. Lue wasn't my first choice, but he's still an upgrade over Doc. Second, the bench. They won't be as explosive, but they'll be better defensively. And there's still a chance they'll revamp the bench even more by moving Lou Williams for a PG, although it's more likely they'll just sign someone like Jeremy Lin to a minimum deal.

You make a good point about being humbled. I'm expecting a more focused, mentally-tougher squad.

The classic Bird rights trap. If the Clippers let Morris walk, they really had no mechanism for replacing him, so the player has so much leverage there

Also I don't think Lux Tax will be an issue with Ballmer, and its not like they will ever have capspace to sign players (assuming Kawhi + PG do not bail)

Are Brandon Ingram and Bam Adabayo going to sign max extensions?
Both would work but Bam worth more than Ingram. He could be a top 10 overall player next year.

Sigh.

I hate the Rockets.

Watch. This will work out.

Hold on OIG, we all know your rockets hatred..but if they trade westbrook and harden..and bring in all these new guys, got rid of Mike D and Morey...wouldn't that just mean you hate the laundry?

Cousins to the Rockets. Bummer that he never really got to play for the Lakers. Hope to see him healthy and having a good year regardless.

Do you think he will be useful at all? I'm a Rocket's fan, but doubt he's got anything...these giant dudes don't fare very well post major leg injuries...especially someone like boogie since he likes to float around the perimeter and not just plant himself down low...is he able to run any semblance of a pic'n'roll ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom