NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 179 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

And I respect your post. Gobert is the most valuable player on the Jazz but he is not the best player on Utah. Mitchell is. When he is engaged, as he was in the 4 game sweep vs Memphis (not counting game one when he didn't play) and as he was most of the season when he and Conley are both healthy, he is very tough to stop.

I would love to see the Jazz starters play more minutes but when you bring Clarkson, Ingles, Niang and Favors off the bench, it's a tough task for the Clippers starters or backups. If the Clips extend their starter's minutes then you run into the potential fatigue issue for them especially coming off a tough 7 game series. Can the Clips bench stay even with the Utah bench?

Clips are a very good team and they are clicking on a lot of cylinders. Hopefully Conley's hamstring is good and if the remaining Jazz are healthy I don't see them losing 4 out of 7, especially with four at home with 18,000 full capacity crazy and loud fans. No doubt it's going to be a war.
Jazz have just announced that Conley is out for game one. He's been playing very well. I assume Ingles slides into the starter's role. Ugh!!!

Very satisfied with the teams left in the playoffs. Finally getting some new blood. I know it’s not good for casuals, but the final four especially in the West is going to be extremely entertaining.
I love it you either get someone who's never been to the finals or hasn't been on a really long time and no media fawning over Lebron.

My guesses at the series now that they're all set in stone:
  • Phoenix in 7, but this is the one I feel least confident about.
Never would have guessed, given it’s the only one you are predicting to go 7. :cool:

Atlanta just made up a 9 or 10 point deficit for the third time this game. And they do it in like a minute of game clock time.

Someone gave Derrick Rose a 1st place vote. That's as bad as the one guy who didn't vote for Jeter for HOF. Both should never be allowed to vote again.
I saw somewhere that it was some sort of fan vote... and not a media member vote.

Was surprised Milton fell out of the rotation - he was good much of the year. Love seeing him catch fire.

The crowd after Young’s missed FT was fun. Hoops is so much more fun when the crowd is rocking. Can’t wait for the Dome to be back next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom