NBA Thread 2021-22 Season | Page 116 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2021-22 Season

I think Dallas has a shot, but Golden State isn't going to fall into the trap of playing slow like Phoenix did and they did a good job making Luka have to play defense on the perimeter.
Also , and this can’t be overlooked, golden state will NOT afford Dallas the opportunity to face Chris Paul in a playoff series

Boston vs Dallas will be ugly as they will shut down the Mavs. Space and pace are needed to beat Boston and the Warriors are the only team left that can do that. Not sure how they will rebound....

I think it’s going to be Boston and Golden State. Dallas will be there soon, but they are a player or two away. I know the Mavs missed a bunch of open shots, but I think a lot of that was due to them not being comfortable playing at a frenetic pace. If Hardaway was available maybe I would feel differently.

Thankfully, at least for a couple of days, we won’t have to hear social media experts wax poetic about the greatness of Jimmy Butler
Didn't watch the game but he had 29 points? Stats make it seem like it was more of an everyone else problem than a Jimmy problem last night. But im sure if you watch the game it looks different.

GS just isn’t defending at all. The Mavs are getting such good looks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom