NBA Thread 2021-22 Season | Page 118 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2021-22 Season

Getting caught up on the NBA thread. Saw some top of the draft talk and came across this one today about Paolo...

Getting caught up on the NBA thread. Saw some top of the draft talk and came across this one today about Paolo...
I think a lot of people view him as being on the same tier as Chet and Jabari and I know some like Hollinger have him a tier above Chet. Apparently rival execs expect Orlando to pick Chet or Jabari though so that’s where the talk has shifted.

Does anybody else really enjoy watching GS throw out the 2-3 zone with the athletes they have and run it to perfection? It might be my favorite thing of these playoffs.

Mavs not making shots.

They were never going to be able to rebound with that small lineup but the assumption is you are gonna make shots. Is what it is. They just aren’t the complete team the Warriors are

Mavs not making shots.

They were never going to be able to rebound with that small lineup but the assumption is you are gonna make shots. Is what it is. They just aren’t the complete team the Warriors are
If the Heat make it through Heat vs Warriors is going to be an awesome clash of styles.

This series has gone about as I expected. I thought Memphis was the toughest matchup for Golden State out west.

What’s the difference between Luka and peak Harden ? Other than aesthetics .. I don’t see much

Warriors front office is doing a tremendous job of roster management and finding talented pieces that fit. When is Draymond's contract up? That will be an interesting decision. Also I like Brunson but 20 mill per how many years......not sure I can do that.