NBA Thread 2021-22 Season | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2021-22 Season

Kyle Lowry filling the stat sheet in preseason

56 minutes
22 Assists
8 steals
12 Rebounds

Also seems to have a lot of chemistry with Bam Adebayo.

I think the Heat will be better than expected this year... but their window is certainly short.
I agree 100% and threw money on them right after Lowry landed in Miami.

Why won’t the Nets-Sixers trade Kyrie for Ben Simmons.

Doesn’t this trade kinda make sense.
Simmons would do all the defensive dirty work for the Nets and Kyrie would work well with Embiid.

Simmons would do all the defensive dirty work for the Nets and Kyrie would work well with Embiid.

I think if you ignored all the personal stuff and the fact that Kyrie said he would retire if he got traded, on the court, there is is something to this trade.

I like it better for Philly than Brooklyn. I think?

I think if you ignored all the personal stuff and the fact that Kyrie said he would retire if he got traded, on the court, there is is something to this trade.

I like it better for Philly than Brooklyn. I think?
To be honest it works better if you 3 way deal.
Washington gets Simmons
Philadelphia gets Kyrie
Brooklyn gets Brad Beal.

Beal would likely take that deal.
He isn’t going to resign with Washington.
Would Washington take Simmons for Beal?

Maybe because they don’t want to trade one headache for an even bigger headache?

Mavs are currently beating the Hornets 127-59 in a preseason game with 30 seconds left.

Just preseason so likely a flash in the pan, but Giannis looks like he might be able to shoot now. He's made some really nice adjustments to his form.

Just preseason so likely a flash in the pan, but Giannis looks like he might be able to shoot now. He's made some really nice adjustments to his form.
If he can, the Bucks are the favorite for the next 5-6 years as long as he’s on the team.

Very intrigued by the Pistons. The Upstate NY connections: Weaver running the show. Grant as their best player. Stewart looks on the way to being a solid player.

Cunningham is likely a future star. And though he had a rough rookie year, I’m highly intrigued by Killian Hayes.

They probably aren’t going to win much yet, but I’m excited to see that team grow.

Just an preseason game, but THRILLING comeback from 18 down by the Knicks tonight, with a Randle jumper to win it at the buzzer! MSG was rocking!

Very intrigued by the Pistons. The Upstate NY connections: Weaver running the show. Grant as their best player. Stewart looks on the way to being a solid player.

Cunningham is likely a future star. And though he had a rough rookie year, I’m highly intrigued by Killian Hayes.

They probably aren’t going to win much yet, but I’m excited to see that team grow.
I'm very intrigued to watch them too but there's a pretty good chance they're once again competing for the worst record in the league.