NBA Thread 2021-22 Season | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2021-22 Season

Such a knucklehead.

sixers should have dealt him for whatever they could get. He’s only going to tank his value more and more. They’re hell bent on getting a “star player” back .. who is going to trade a star player for this headache who can’t shoot and doesn’t want to go to the line ? Trade him for bunch of picks .. send him to some outpost where he won’t have any pressure .. take the picks and then trade those for an actual asset that can help now

sixers should have dealt him for whatever they could get. He’s only going to tank his value more and more. They’re hell bent on getting a “star player” back .. who is going to trade a star player for this headache who can’t shoot and doesn’t want to go to the line ? Trade him for bunch of picks .. send him to some outpost where he won’t have any pressure .. take the picks and then trade those for an actual asset that can help now
I’d trade him to the worst situation possible out of spite at this point and whatever I get back is a bonus.

Last edited:
Saw a photo that looked like Simmons had his phone in his pocket during practice.

And then the video after practice when the team was bringing it in, Simmons just stayed on the outside looking away, and then made a beeline for the locker room as everyone was kinda mingling as they walked off the court.

Id want to fight him already if I was on that team.

I’d trade him to the worst situation possible out of spite at this point and whatever I get back is a bonus.
Trade him to the rockets for Eric Gordon and a bunch of picks …. He can languish on a crappy team..and he’s young enough such that he’ll still be good by the time they’re trying to win

Saw a photo that looked like Simmons had his phone in his pocket during practice.

And then the video after practice when the team was bringing it in, Simmons just stayed on the outside looking away, and then made a beeline for the locker room as everyone was kinda mingling as they walked off the court.

He def had a celly in his pocket

He stole Donovan Mitchell's ROY award.

Trade him to the rockets for Eric Gordon and a bunch of picks …. He can languish on a crappy team..and he’s young enough such that he’ll still be good by the time they’re trying to win
I’d try to send him to Minnesota, Sacramento, Cleveland, or OKC. Crappy teams in cities he probably won’t want to play in.

Patiently waiting for a Melo shirt jersey to be available.

My favorite player of my adulthood who led my beloved Orangemen to their only title, playing for my favorite NBA team. Gonna enjoy it!

I’m salty as hell that my fantasy b-ball keeper league “reset” and threw them all back in when I had KD at the height of his powers, then stopped being a keeper league altogether when I had Giannis.

Cowards.

I’m salty as hell that my fantasy b-ball keeper league “reset” and threw them all back in when I had KD at the height of his powers, then stopped being a keeper league altogether when I had Giannis.

Cowards.
And even moreso, now that it’s not a keeper league I do boring stuff like pick Vucevic in the second round.

I got KD because I picked him in the first round as a rookie. Only took until his second year to get “round 1 value” and that doesn’t always happen, but that’s the kind of stuff you do in keeper leagues that makes it way more fun.

These regular leagues bore me to tears.

Patiently waiting for a Melo shirt jersey to be available.

My favorite player of my adulthood who led my beloved Orangemen to their only title, playing for my favorite NBA team. Gonna enjoy it!
They aren't out yet?

They aren't out yet?
I’ve seen real jerseys, but I’m not paying $130 for something I’d never wear.

Haven’t seen any of those t-shirt jerseys yet. I’ll pay $30 for one of those just to have it and maybe wear to the gym or if I actually get to a game.

I’ve seen real jerseys, but I’m not paying $130 for something I’d never wear.

Haven’t seen any of those t-shirt jerseys yet. I’ll pay $30 for one of those just to have it and maybe wear to the gym or if I actually get to a game.
I would have thought they'd get some Melo tshirts out right after he signed. There are alot of people who prefer the tshirt jersey.

Simmons is literally doing all of this to provoke this exact reaction (which is not particularly a defense, just saying)

Simmons is literally doing all of this to provoke this exact reaction (which is not particularly a defense, just saying)
I hope he gets his eye dotted by a teammate, fined to hell, and sent to Siberia to be an empty stats loser.

We call this the full Harden folks
He doesn’t realize that he has nowhere near the juice that Harden has.

As much as Harden got clowned for going out like a punk in the playoffs a few times, at least he went for it and shot his shots.

Ben hid.

He ain’t Harden. His contract is a nightmare too.