NBA Thread 2021-22 Season | Page 161 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2021-22 Season

BTW, I think if Kings go rogue and select Keegan and DET gets Ivey and then signs Ayton, that would be a huge huge win for Weaver.

That would be a fun team.

It’s way out of hand. OKC is an embarrassment to competition and sports in general.

The weird thing is they are fun to watch when all their guys are playing. If Chet hits, they *should* be competitive if they just stop trying to tank forever.

Can't wait to see how the Knicks screw up this draft. After one brief moment of thinking they finally had a front office that knew what it was doing ... they're back to being a rudderless ship with no apparent plan to get better. Back to the old ... wait for a superstar to want to come play here. LOL.

BTW, I think if Kings go rogue and select Keegan and DET gets Ivey and then signs Ayton, that would be a huge huge win for Weaver.

That would be a fun team.
My hunch is if they fail to trade the pick that Kings take Keegan. Vegas odds seem to reflect that as well with Keegan at +155 at 4 pick (regardless of the team making the pick)

I stan for Chet's NBA career.
Screenshot_20220606-202226_Chrome.jpg

Still not sure I really expect this to blow up, but if it does, curious to see where KD wants to go/if Brooklyn cares where he wants to go.

I’d take him in Milwaukee for sure. Would absolutely not take Kyrie.

No idea if this guy’s source is good, but a friend of mine says he knows a guy in the Nets org and he’s saying these guys are 100% gone.

I’m rooting for KD to return to OKC for the legacy points.

I'm rooting for OKC to get rookies that will be fun to watch because I got 15th row center court tickets for my son and I to check out the Utah summer league and OKC looks like the funnest of the four teams.

Also, re: bets on the #1 pick. John Hammond is the GM in Orlando. Everyone always thinks of him and going for the freakishly built guys. But the thing I always remember about him (since he was the Bucks GM for a long time), is that when he finally got a chance to draft at the top of the draft, he went with Jabari Parker, and from all indications, he was #1 on their big board that year. He’s generally swung for the fences when they were picking in spots where the talent had already fallen off but I don’t think that’s necessarily indicative of who he’ll value now that he’s at the top again. I would not be surprised at all if Paolo ends up being their pick as they search for someone they can build the offense around (and I also just think with what Franz showed as a rookie, having your two forwards be your initiators of the offense would be a really fun and potentially really effective dynamic)
Just bringing this to the forefront with all the betting odds randomness today.

I know a doctor that is saying he’s as sure as you can be without actually testing Chet that he has Marfan Syndrome.
It's possible. Whether he does or not, I just don't see him having a lengthy, injury free career. As mentioned previously, I would take Paolo in a heartbeat.

It’s way out of hand. OKC is an embarrassment to competition and sports in general.
By end of the year they were playing 6 guys. Hoard played 48' one game. And it did not go to OT.

Boeheim is smiling.

One request for this thread tonight. Please no pasting of spoiler tweets a few minutes before a pick is actually made. Thanks.
Is Canada really that far behind? Just think, you can make money betting your friends.

Pearl's a jerk and has a bias here

BUT...

Its a pretty fair point, no?
He probably is right. I just hate having to agree with him.

Random, but does anyone know what happened to Alsacs? Feel like I haven’t seen him around here in months.