NBA Thread 2021-22 Season | Page 163 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2021-22 Season

Where are you watching SAS? I have Malika Andrew's on my TV and she is doing fine.
What channel are you on? I’m on ABC. Ugggh. FML. I can’t get this hour and a half back….

Oh, espn? I could have sworn something else was on ESPN. Can’t believe i suffered through his much of Smith and it could have been literally the opposite experience with Andrews.

What channel are you on? I’m on ABC. Ugggh. FML. I can’t get this hour and a half back….

Oh, espn? I could have sworn something else was on ESPN. Can’t believe i suffered through his much of Smith and it could have been literally the opposite experience with Andrews.
Good thing I didn't know it was on ABC. I would still be watching the Yanks lose.

I’ve heard it’s weak in potential stars, but strong in having a lot of decent-solid rotation guys.

I won’t even pretend to have a take….we went 16-17, I wasn’t in the mood to watch these other teams.

Yeah I think the back end of the draft has some depth. I think the top half is littered with guys that will struggle to meet expectations of where they were drafted. Late bloomers will be a year or two behind schedule but emerge from the fray.

I'm not surprised honestly. To me up and down from prep through college we saw quality drop off some given the pandemic impact.

Did the Knicks give up a whole bunch of draft slots to clear cap space?

Confused as to what they are doing.

Yeah honestly Banchero and Jabari Smith are the only two that I think will be Stars (not superstars). Sochan in my opinion is Rodman 2.0 an absolute animal on Defense, Popovich is gonna love him!

Yeah honestly Banchero and Jabari Smith are the only two that I think will be Stars (not superstars). Sochan in my opinion is Rodman 2.0 an absolute animal on Defense, Popovich is gonna love him!

I'm not sold on Banchero. I think he will be pretty good but I see him as a fringe all star. I think Smith has the best shot to be a star in this lottery. I wouldn't have gone with Banchero over Smith.

I think Holmgren is a gamble. He got away with being so thin at the college level. Too many bigs who are stronger and can do some of the same things he does.

I'm not sold on Banchero. I think he will be pretty good but I see him as a fringe all star. I think Smith has the best shot to be a star in this lottery. I wouldn't have gone with Banchero over Smith.

I think Holmgren is a gamble. He got away with being so thin at the college level. Too many bigs who are stronger and can do some of the same things he does.
If Banchero improves his outside shot he'll be a All-star easily. But I agree he's a borderline All star type of player without that outside shot. Holmgren worries me not only is he skinny but he's not the shooter Kevin Durant was coming out of College. The one good thing is he's going to OKC, they'll give him multiple years to develop he wont be pressured to be the Star, they have Shai Alexander to be that.

If Banchero improves his outside shot he'll be a All-star easily. But I agree he's a borderline All star type of player without that outside shot. Holmgren worries me not only is he skinny but he's not the shooter Kevin Durant was coming out of College. The one good thing is he's going to OKC, they'll give him multiple years to develop he wont be pressured to be the Star, they have Shai Alexander to be that.

Yeah his outside shot needs a ton of work to get there. I'm not sure he can get there before his second contract. Just not at all a top pick in my eyes.

I actually think his game overall needs more work but definitely outside shot the most.

ESPN wants Kendrick Perkins to be their Charles Barkley so badly.,…..but Chuck was both a “character” as a player, and an all time great superstar. I like Perkins well enough, but it ain’t gonna happen…,

ESPN wants Kendrick Perkins to be their Charles Barkley so badly.,…..but Chuck was both a “character” as a player, and an all time great superstar. I like Perkins well enough, but it ain’t gonna happen…,
You would think it wouldn't be hard to find someone better.

Stephen A is losing his mind lol. I don't like the dudes TV persona but watching him having a meltdown over the Knicks is comedy.

I dont like him at all. Wanted to turn him off but saw the alternative and quickly went back.

I dont like him at all. Wanted to turn him off but saw the alternative and quickly went back.
I don't like Perkins either. A country bumpkin without Chuck's charm and humor.

Has Buddy been mentioned at all?