NBA Thread 2021-22 Season | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2021-22 Season

If the Cavs were the NY Knicks, Evan Mobley would have an MVP / DPOY award push happening right now and maybe getting a statue erected.

I’m not sure how many guys the Cavs would trade Mobley for right now, in the whole league. It’s not a lot.

Yeah … I wanted the Rockets to take him over Green .. why ? Because it’s near impossible to find 7’0 guys with guard skills .., whereas 6’3 scoring guards grow on freaking trees … wow that pick is going to set back Houston 5 years minimum

Bets are still favorites to win it all while the Bucks are +800 .. I just don’t get it . But I will bet it

As I had predicted .. the Rockets are well on their way to NBA history. Combining crappy ownership with a clueless GM and a completely overwhelmed non NBA caliber coach , the team looks poised to perhaps go 1-81. Im only half joking.

The roster is bad , however if you watch how Silas handles the rotations , it truly takes the team to historic levels of crappitude.. he’s somehow managed to NOT let the younger guys play enough and yet still lose with crappy vets ..

For example last night , he somehow only managed to get Sengun (one of the few actual talents with potential ) FIVE minutes of game time . His excuse ? Theis was playing too well !!! Lol .. so they’re managing to lose every game YET NOT get the young guys like Sengun and Kenyon Martin Jr PT.. instead we have the terrible Danuel Houses of the world managing to play most of the game

Tristan Thompson post game rant was great and 100% accurate. Facts the league and fans don't like to accept but truthful.

I would like to go on record and say the Knicks are officially starting to piss me off
I know his name is taboo around here but a certain poster would be citing the Thibs effect kicking in. Not sure what the answers are but they aren't talented enough to continue with the same rotation. Something needs to shake up.

As I had predicted .. the Rockets are well on their way to NBA history. Combining crappy ownership with a clueless GM and a completely overwhelmed non NBA caliber coach , the team looks poised to perhaps go 1-81. Im only half joking.

The roster is bad , however if you watch how Silas handles the rotations , it truly takes the team to historic levels of crappitude.. he’s somehow managed to NOT let the younger guys play enough and yet still lose with crappy vets ..

For example last night , he somehow only managed to get Sengun (one of the few actual talents with potential ) FIVE minutes of game time . His excuse ? Theis was playing too well !!! Lol .. so they’re managing to lose every game YET NOT get the young guys like Sengun and Kenyon Martin Jr PT.. instead we have the terrible Danuel Houses of the world managing to play most of the game
Hold off on that 1-81 prediction until after they play the Knicks on Saturday. MSG - a paradise for crappy teams.

Hold off on that 1-81 prediction until after they play the Knicks on Saturday. MSG - a paradise for crappy teams.
You have no idea how bad we are … you could not lose to us if you tried as hard as you could .. we are that bad .. the pelicans would destroy us

Big debut tonight for Rudy Gay in his Jazz debut tonight. 20 points in 18 minutes on 5/6 from deep. Jazz look energized and more like last years team. Its going to be tough chasing GS whohad a huge 4th quarter vs Cleveland in a game they were losing. Play of the game for the Jazz was Jordan Clarkson. It's pretty dope, if dope is still acceptable to use.

Big debut tonight for Rudy Gay in his Jazz debut tonight. 20 points in 18 minutes on 5/6 from deep. Jazz look energized and more like last years team. Its going to be tough chasing GS whohad a huge 4th quarter vs Cleveland in a game they were losing. Play of the game for the Jazz was Jordan Clarkson. It's pretty dope, if dope is still acceptable to use.

It was a travel.

Is Eli still on the roster?

They probably both will be suspended and LeBron doesn't look good with what he did there but Stewart needs to get under control. I think he's had other dust ups as well. BTW, Jerami is having a good game.