NBA Thread 2021-22 Season | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2021-22 Season

That was kindve wild. It was like a WWE brawl that gets broken up and the wrestler is held back…..but inevitably breaks loose over and over.
I thought he was coming back out to the court another way. Sure looked like it. Bet he tried.

They probably both will be suspended and LeBron doesn't look good with what he did there but Stewart needs to get under control. I think he's had other dust ups as well. BTW, Jerami is having a good game.
Melo bringing the Lakers back in the game in lieu of LBJ.

I thought he was coming back out to the court another way. Sure looked like it. Bet he tried.
Yup. Can’t blame him. Bron belted him with that elbow and really had him leaking.

Stewart was doing WAY too much with that leaning into him like that, and that elbow was clearly intentional. Doubt he meant to hit him in the face though. I can’t blame Stewart for losing it….though he kept it going too long. There was just too many people out there at that point for anything to happen.

Yup. Can’t blame him. Bron belted him with that elbow and really had him leaking.

Stewart was doing WAY too much with that leaning into him like that, and that elbow was clearly intentional. Doubt he meant to hit him in the face though. I can’t blame Stewart for losing it….though he kept it going too long. There was just too many people out there at that point for anything to happen.
Should have let them square up like hockey

Should have let them square up like hockey
Haha, LeBron’s hands are way too valuable to be throwing punches and he surely knows that.

Stewart will need to learn that soon.

They probably both will be suspended and LeBron doesn't look good with what he did there but Stewart needs to get under control. I think he's had other dust ups as well. BTW, Jerami is having a good game.
Love the kid — he grew up 10 minutes for me — but he had a kerfuffle with Blake Griffin, too. I thought they were gonna have to Tase him today.

Love the kid — he grew up 10 minutes for me — but he had a kerfuffle with Blake Griffin, too. I thought they were gonna have to Tase him today.
I’m betting it was seeing how much he was bleeding was what he couldn’t let go.

He fouled LeBron after the free throw, didn’t let go of his arm. LeBron yanked his arm free & hit Stewart with his elbow. Not good.

But Stewart went nuts. He better check himself before he wreck himself.

He absolutely meant to hit him the head. Maybe not cut him

Stewart did the Lakers a favor. Lakers came back from 17 down. Russ and AD were sick.

And Carmelo — five threes. Yuge. Melo’s sixth game this season with at least five threes.

Last edited:
He fouled LeBron after the free throw, didn’t let go of his arm. LeBron yanked his arm free & hit Stewart with his elbow. Not good.

But Stewart went nuts. He better check himself before he wreck himself.
i just saw the Zapruder video of the LeBron-Stewart entanglement.

Looks like LeBron popped him in the mouth. Guess he won’t be playing at MSG Tuesday. But I think Stewart could & should get a longer suspension. He was meshuga.

i just saw the Zapruder video of the LeBron-Stewart entanglement.

Looks like LeBron popped him in the mouth. Guess he won’t be playing at MSG Tuesday. But I think Stewart could & should get a longer suspension. He was meshuga.
Mouth and eye.