NC State attendance | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

Seems like more effort to show up for Gameday, then leave. I honestly think Barstool would be a bigger draw, with younger, louder, fans.
It would be

Right now it looks like all lower bowl and upper end zones are sold out. Upper sidelines are moving but still available and understand why with a price point at $145 for midfield and $106 at the 20 yard lines. I would hope Cuse would have some dynamic pricing and at least drop those to under 100 and sell the place out.

Don't get me wrong the mid field upper bowl seats have some of the best sightlines in the dome but to a casual fan all they are seeing is paying 150 dollars for a upper deck seat.
You have a lot of 67, 79 , dollar upper sideline , have to go higher up. The 100 plus are between the 35s lower in the upper deck

I told SU how to distribute several hundred tickets to Vets with a 90% use rate. The ticket rep blew me off sadly.

It is used by sports teams and concerts nationwide.

Www.Vettix.org

As a vet if you pay $14.97 total you could theoretically grab up to four Cuse tickets. If you don't use them, your account gets suspended for 30 days.

I've seen concerts and sporting events for virtually free.
It is amazing how bad our marketing/ticket staff has become since the departure of Anthony DiFino.

Maybe an email directly to John Wildhack would get the ball rolling.

We either had a big surge in tickets sales today on the visitors upper level or Ticketmaster/Legends are playing games with the tickets available to make it look like it’s close to a sellout to generate interest.

They are def playing games unless within the last hour we’ve sold over 200 plus tickets in section 324 (I doubt that is the case) and 325. Both those sections were dark blue and suddenly now are showing no inventory

And yes, I did actually count how many tickets were left in that section an hour ago. I was doing it to help me judge how many tickets were left.

This implies to me that they are trying to push people to buy the more expensive tickets rather than just get them in the door. Looks like legends cares more about $$$ than people and atmosphere…not really a surprise

So your saying it’s much more expensive to get in the Alabama Tennessee game then the SU / NC state game, Thanks Nate, You could have mentioned we will have our biggest crowd since Clemson in 19 if you wanted to be somewhat positive!!! Just annoying tweet!!

To play devil's advocate, maybe he's trying to tell SU fans how good they have it if they actually want to catch a top 20 matchup in their backyard.

They are def playing games unless within the last hour we’ve sold over 200 plus tickets in section 324 (I doubt that is the case) and 325. Both those sections were dark blue and suddenly now are showing no inventory

And yes, I did actually count how many tickets were left in that section an hour ago. I was doing it to help me judge how many tickets were left.

This implies to me that they are trying to push people to buy the more expensive tickets rather than just get them in the door. Looks like legends cares more about $$$ than people and atmosphere…not really a surprise

There are about 1,200 tickets available per ticketmaster (excluding resale). Yeah, I'm off today, under the weather, bored, and counted them.

No way that we've sold 48,000 tickets.

I told SU how to distribute several hundred tickets to Vets with a 90% use rate. The ticket rep blew me off sadly.

Www.Vettix.org

As a vet if you pay $14.97 total you could theoretically grab up to four Cuse tickets. If you don't use them, your account gets suspended for 30 days.

This post reminds me that the FSU game is military appreciation day. Fans can buy tix for $20 and they will be donated to military personnel for free for them. I already bought some and I hope others do the same. Sooner the better.

There are about 1,200 tickets available per ticketmaster (excluding resale). Yeah, I'm off today, under the weather, bored, and counted them.

Would be amazing but we would have had to have a major spike in sales in the last maybe 2 hours and I just don’t think that’s reasonable

Right now it looks like all lower bowl and upper end zones are sold out. Upper sidelines are moving but still available and understand why with a price point at $145 for midfield and $106 at the 20 yard lines. I would hope Cuse would have some dynamic pricing and at least drop those to under 100 and sell the place out.

Don't get me wrong the mid field upper bowl seats have some of the best sightlines in the dome but to a casual fan all they are seeing is paying 150 dollars for a upper deck seat.
Section 319, Row I Seat 18 is available for $146.45. The seat in the same row, literally right next to it is 320, Row I Seat 116 is $104. I get price tiers, but charging over 40% more for moving 19 inches closer to the 50 is a bit extreme! Really need to flatten the curve when they do reseating.

To play devil's advocate, maybe he's trying to tell SU fans how good they have it if they actually want to catch a top 20 matchup in their backyard.
Just a note stubhub on lower deck for NC State are over 1k. Doubt anyone will pay that but it’s there. If I wanted to spin I could say tickets for NCState are going for over 1k. ( be totally misleading but half truth)

Www.Vettix.org

Maybe somebody here can help up-chain your suggestion to the right person in the SUAD.

Of course not , I’m thinking maybe 4 or 5 k not released. And the other ticket sites a couple k. Still if we’re at 42 43 . Not Bad.

Section 319, Row I Seat 18 is available for $146.45. The seat in the same row, literally right next to it is 320, Row I Seat 116 is $104. I get price tiers, but charging over 40% more for moving 19 inches closer to the 50 is a bit extreme! Really need to flatten the curve when they do reseating.

Also not thrilled to see legends take off the cheapest seats to try to force people looking to go to the game to buy the more expensive seats currently

That’s going to push a lot of perspective buyers away and that’s the last thing that Cuse needs currently

Also not thrilled to see legends take off the cheapest seats to try to force people looking to go to the game to buy the more expensive seats currently

That’s going to push a lot of perspective buyers away and that’s the last thing that Cuse needs currently
Man that’s grimey. We need as many butts in the seats as possible!

Not sure that's the case, but if someone is looking for a lower price point than map shows they can always call the box office.

What's a typical walk up number for a game like this?

I’m in section 117. I’m level B, but the very next seat to mine is level A. I’m sure it’s close to $50 more. It’s the nature of the beast. Cut offs have to start somewhere.

Of course not , I’m thinking maybe 4 or 5 k not released. And the other ticket sites a couple k. Still if we’re at 42 43 . Not Bad.

Oh, I think ticket sales are definitely moving, and it's encouraging. I was just surprised that available number got down that low.

for a parents weekend it could most anything with walkup.. people deciding last min?

Its interesting all 4 corners are pretty much not selectable

It looks like they took the 40 $ tickets off the board. Question is at what point do they release them again. Obviously they did this due to an increase in demand. If these $$$ seats don’t move they would be cutting their own neck to keep it like this.

It looks like they took the 40 $ tickets off the board. Question is at what point do they release them again. Obviously they did this due to an increase in demand. If these $$$ seats don’t move they would be cutting their own neck to keep it like this.
Sorry but that is ridiculous. There is a large percentage of the population that simply can’t afford $100+ tickets but might attended a game for $40.

They would be better off getting the casual fans in the door and make money off concessions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom