NC State attendance | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

Oh my gosh that is so hilarious! You should definitely put your day job take care of stand-up comedy

immediately. Yeah that was me pretty much being insanely sarcastic like you were just doing. I mean if I got

his hear one more time about reading, somebody's inability 2 put a, or hyphen in the right place! LOL.
As much as you want this to be some form of an English class/ Syracuse Athletics site, knock yourself out but you're boring the hell out of me and I'm sure I'm sure others as well. People have smartphones, use the microphone and we all know how that butchers a message and the big

one, people are in a hurry at least I am very busy so I come here see what's going on Syracuse Athletics, mainly football and this is what I get, corny a#$ remarks. Trying to be

funny but failing miserably dude. just keep it on football do it to me and everybody a favor. If you don't have an
answer then just shut up don't say anything. I mean I can do this all day oh, I'm not so sure you can. You start off with who pissed in my Wheaties you got a problem. Do not quit your day job if that even exist. Have a nice day
This is unreadable. Please correct.

Last edited:
well unfortunately seems to be a tad bit of desperation but hey do whatever you got to do! The new JMA Wireless Dome looks much better packed for viewers/fans come recruits that's a big one, because our recruiting this season is started it is not blowing anybody away but they seem to usually start slow I know really get it going towards the end I'm hoping for that Trend again. You know I am really looking forward to the seats, regardless if it will reduce capacity. In my opinion I think it's worth it and trust me your body will thank you.

3 1/2 to 4 hours I'm sitting on those steel benches, specifically on the top level ain't no fun! Again, in my opinion I'm saying it's about time. Some other renovations I hear will be done at the appropriate time, before next season. I'm not sure exactly what they are but if they are spending money to improve Syracuse Athletics

I am all in. That is the only way it's going to work and this season I think they are seeing evidence of that. If I can see it I'm damn well sure they can!

One thing that is so bizarre and I'm going to end with this, us being the only ACC team not having one, I'll say this luxury because it's obviously beneficial. Syracuse, hire a damn nutritionist! We don't need to give other teams ammunition to recruit against us. That is enough of a uphill battle by itself.
One more thing, don't give me wrong. oh, I love what's going on compared to the way it was. The new football facility oh, I drive by there sometimes just to see if I can tell what its going to look like because I never saw the draft of it. Also again but can't say it enough is the money we spent and the good choice to bring in the offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach from Virginia. Some of the other moves we made on the staff were very good and I know that is a big reason why we are playing so well!!! I'll say this oh, I would love to be a fly on the wall during some of these meetings at Syracuse making decisions. Some are still baffling but again like I said much better. Okay that's enough I think I made my point LOL
There are geriatric women with more periods than this...Yikes.

Ok , I’m Joe casual, I see Nate’s tweet and I get out of that, wow tickets are cheaper then the Alabama Vols game. I’m getting SU tickets. I don’t think so.

It's just a little added perspective, it's not the sole differentiator for why someone would buy a ticket.

They put the 41.50 seats back along the top row. Is this all done by some software program because it’s kind of crazy.

Last edited:
They put the 41.50 seats back along the top row. Is this all done by some software program because it’s kind of crazy.
maybe its a time of day thing. now if tomorrow another row shows up.. And its all the way around the dome too.

2D401F93-87D4-4E5D-9359-3317B9623FE0.jpeg

Right, but people are doubting that when I say…. 42k announced with 38k in the building

All I was doing was giving examples of things that cause that number difference. For example, one of the things is people who bought season tickets for Notre Dame game and aren’t planning on attending any other games
How does electronic tix scanned at the doors affect the attendance count accuracy?

Stub hub up around 350 hits per hour. (again compared wit about 30 to 50 couple weeks ago.

so basically they are being sold and resold at a slightly higher cost?

Interesting how all the top row seats went away again.

I think Dino hinted in his presser today at 44k. I'm going to assume that's the announced attendance and actual butts in seats is in the 41k range.

Funny that at this minute if you try to buy two the only ones available are 3rd level sidelines. That’s with resell unchecked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom