NC State attendance | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

Just a note stubhub on lower deck for NC State are over 1k. Doubt anyone will pay that but it’s there. If I wanted to spin I could say tickets for NCState are going for over 1k. ( be totally misleading but half truth)
Absurd. I was in like the 6th row near the 40 for the Clemson game before for like $150 a ticket, pretty sure that was a stubhub purchase.

Nobody is paying 1,000 for a ticket for this, lmao.

Absurd. I was in like the 6th row near the 40 for the Clemson game before for like $150 a ticket, pretty sure that was a stubhub purchase.

Nobody is paying 1,000 for a ticket for this, lmao.
Some of the resale prices are nuts. I guess you can ask what you want.

Even if Ticketmaster is holding back some seats, the seating map looks great. This is going to be an electric, big crowd. Thousands more than Louisville, which was deafening below 40k. Lets go!

Will the student section still be full? Don’t the students tend to sit with their parents for this game? I know this from past experience so I’m curious how otto’s army plans to mitigate this.

Will the student section still be full? Don’t the students tend to sit with their parents for this game? I know this from past experience so I’m curious how otto’s army plans to mitigate this.
The upper level may have less than usual, but the lower bowl will hopefully be full.

The upper level may have less than usual, but the lower bowl will hopefully be full.
Which unfortunately leads to a bald spot if the rest of the place is filling in nicely.

A tweet from Brent Axe just got me thinking, will Bills/ Chiefs week distract from this game and possibly hurt attendance? Stupid NFL.

How does electronic tix scanned at the doors affect the attendance count accuracy?

It doesn’t at all because they don’t use it

They simply use how many tickets they sold and yes that includes tickets to the brokers that you are seeing pop up

I dont think it will be an issue. Its a huge game and the kids are going to want to sit in the student section and get crazy. They'll have plenty of time with their parents the rest of the weekend. It'll be full

No. Why would it hurt attendance? Its an away game in Kansas City.
Because people’s attention might be divided by the two games. If people make plans to go to a watch party or have people over, they might not want to go to the game on Saturday. Again, Idk that’s why I’m asking. I don’t follow the NFL.

Quite a change in the Ticketmaster website from 5:00 PM yesterday until this morning.
AA6319D2-74FF-456C-A1F8-02EB05ECE0B1.jpeg

SU should do a last hype barrage these last few days, More tweets , emails, pep rally , whatever.
I know everybody knows about the game, but 45 k looks like it might be possible with a good few days of sales. Coach Legette-Jack was the latest to join the Twitter push.

SU should do a last hype barrage these last few days, More tweets , emails, pep rally , whatever.
I know everybody knows about the game, but 45 k looks like it might be possible with a good few days of sales. Coach Legette-Jack was the latest to join the Twitter push.

We are certainly having a great push….

Generally looking right now I think we see announced 44,000 and actual of about 40k in the dome

Hope everyone is ready to get jammed in the corners, I suggest an early entrance into the dome this Saturday!

Because people’s attention might be divided by the two games. If people make plans to go to a watch party or have people over, they might not want to go to the game on Saturday. Again, Idk that’s why I’m asking. I don’t follow the NFL.

Do people actually do watch parties for week 6 away games? Other than maybe going to a buddies house to hang out for a few hours i can't imagine going to a planned even for it.

Do people actually do watch parties for week 6 away games? Other than maybe going to a buddies house to hang out for a few hours i can't imagine going to a planned even for it.
I have a buddy that has at least 4-6 people over at his house every Sunday and they just sit there and watch the NFL all day long. I have no idea how common that is.

You guys are the best. 27 pages and it is Tuesday!

Enormous game obviously.

Look at the attendance for 2018. Our top game was 42,727 vs. Louisville, our last home game.

The following year, we had 3 games over 40K.

If we finish strong and have 8-10 wins, I think we will see the same impact next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom