NC State attendance | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

The key is usually just don't be a d1ck and you're more than likely going to be ok.
I’d be fine then. Though I’ve only been to a game as an away fan once and that was about 15 years ago as a Sabres fan in the TD Garden (Boston).

A couple drunk Bruins fans were giving me a hard time but I was able to deescalate them. Sabres won and I was getting my picture taken in the parking lot holding a puck. Apparently they took issue with that.

I’d be fine then. Though I’ve only been to a game as an away fan once and that was about 15 years ago as a Sabres fan in the TD Garden (Boston).

A couple drunk Bruins fans were giving me a hard time but I was able to deescalate them. Sabres won and I was getting my picture taken in the parking lot holding a puck. Apparently they took issue with that.
Pro sports can be different. I've been to a lot of baseball away games. NHL and NFL can be a crapshoot. Keep your head on a swivel.

Stay away from the student sections. I’ve found the average older fan to be great everywhere I’ve been.

Man you guys are troopers going to an away game. I’d like to go to a bowl game, but a road game as the visitors? Not to sure unless I was in a group.

Some of the best games I’ve been to are away games!!

You HAVE to go to one.

It’s awesome to see other stadiums, meet other fans etc.

Virginia Tech was amazing and the fans were awesome.

Clemson hands down best fans and tailgate experience I have been able to attend the year with dungey. There were deathly afraid of losing that game and had nothing but high praise about that team. Would love to go to VA tech for a game. I will not go to nc state ever

Clemson hands down best fans and tailgate experience I have been able to attend the year with dungey. There were deathly afraid of losing that game and had nothing but high praise about that team. Would love to go to VA tech for a game. I will not go to nc state ever

NC State is cool because of the backyard bistro? restaurant across from the stadium.

Owned by people from Syracuse, and is very pro Syracuse.

Great pregame and post game stop!

Well, yeah…..

ryan reynolds hd GIF

I just moved 30 minutes from Clemson and my best friend is getting married that weekend in Minnesota. Was soooo looking forward to the short drive from Greenville to Clemson. Nope. No nice things for me.

I just moved 30 minutes from Clemson and my best friend is getting married that weekend in Minnesota. Was soooo looking forward to the short drive from Greenville to Clemson. Nope. No nice things for me.
Wouldn’t your best friend understand if you were “sick” and couldn’t make it? It’s a wedding not a conscription.

Weigh the odds. The way divorce rates are now, I would go to the game!

NC State is cool because of the backyard bistro? restaurant across from the stadium.

Owned by people from Syracuse, and is very pro Syracuse.

Great pregame and post game stop!
That was a good time. SU hangout before the game

Honestly, as far as 333 goes fans are well behaved. I see parents with kids all the time. There is the occasional meat head , but they’re few and far between.
When I had season tickets, that's where mine were. Second row up. I liked those seats.

Can we can get an attendance update? Thread has been veering OT…

My wife informed me that we are going out of town on Saturday to see friends. I asked if they get ACCN. She said if I'm going to be like that then to stay home. Not falling for that trap 18 years into marriage. Learned that lesson early on.
So you’re staying home right? I’m at 16 years but maybe I’ve learned nothing

I do have a full suspension. I think what happened; I’m the most inflexible person I know. Can’t even come close to touching my toes on the perfect day. Bought a rower to “cross train” in winter. Barely used it last year and was like, alright time to start using it. Used it twice and pretty easy but that thing really stretches you out. Then had a couple days of bike intervals and I think I just aggravated the out of it. I’ve been hit by a car on my bike and in the hospital for a week. This pain has been on par with that at times.
Do you know the cause of your sciatic pain? Is it disk related or something else? If you're prone to disk herniation, a rower may be tough because of the flexed lumbar posture it promotes. But, if it's that, doing a bunch of Mckenzie prone pressups could give relief quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom