NC State attendance | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

The report is 1500 remaining, For a program that has struggled with attendance , it’s absolutely awesome. Great Job CNY !!!! I’m proud . Some people aren’t going to show, (hey Nate M I bet they don’t have many no shows in Knoxville !!! ) so be it .

SU is not holding 5-7k seats back. If brokers purchased 2k worth of tickets, and then are in blocks of seats, then yes, it won't look like a sellout, but it is a sellout.

You can't force people to use their tickets, and show up to a game either. There's never going to be a 100% usage rate.
I dont recall in the 90s huge blocks of empty seats, but who knows how many emptys there were. When people dont show up people spread out.

its all a game.. If you leave 1-2 seats people wanting 3 cant buy them. But if you leave bigger gaps people see them easier..

with the seats they have free now people will spread into them pretty fast once the game starts.

Baby shower?? I made it very clear with my wife that I will never go to those. And certainly not on game days. Highly recommend you accompany her on the trip and then find a sports bar to watch the game!

It's not a normal baby shower. It's two rich friends with a sick apartment that we've used for years as our party apartment. It's the last go before the baby comes.

Agreed, but they are large rows which means they probably are broker tickets which means they felt they could take a reasonable risk on these tickets and buy them and resell them

Time will tell if it was risky or not..

Either way, if we sell out, probably a crowd of 45k in the dome

Very very impressive

And pretty much every game has tons of tickets on Stubhub.

SU is not holding 5-7k seats back. If brokers purchased 2k worth of tickets, and then are in blocks of seats, then yes, it won't look like a sellout, but it is a sellout.

You can't force people to use their tickets, and show up to a game either. There's never going to be a 100% usage rate.

I'm wondering though if we could sell seats...say...500 seats to X broker...in more of a dispersed fashion than one like block. I dunno. Maybe I am trying too hard to make it look like 1998 in there

Last edited:
Baby shower?? I made it very clear with my wife that I will never go to those. And certainly not on game days. Highly recommend you accompany her on the trip and then find a sports bar to watch the game!

My wife knows better than to mess with me in the fall. Between football and hunting, it’s really all I have left of my manhood.

My wife knows better than to mess with me in the fall. Between football and hunting, it’s really all I have left of my manhood.
If a friend came over and was missing his team? No way in h3ll I wouldn't find the game for him. Besides. The ladies don't really want you there, anyways...lol. Help with the food. Carry stuff. Move the chairs, and take the trash out. You're good. Deep down, they really want you in the other room, anyways...LOL (They have important stuff to talk about, that's NOT happening in front of YOU.)

Last edited:
What are Leary and Chambers jersey numbers? Want to be on the lookout for their sideline before the game starts.

They're really delusional with respect to their place in college football history. According to Wikipedia their highest ever final AP ranking was 9th in 1977. And their stadium seats like 55,000. It's not like they're filling up the Big House every week, though they do get great crowds and seem to have to have a great atmosphere.
I think Wikipedia may be off. It doesn't look like they have ever had a Top 10 finish in program history. Highest was 11th in 1974.

I wonder how much of the sales for this game are really sales for Notre Dame? A ticket broker might get a 3 game package instead of getting only the ND game. The ND game alone might make them a profit. So they only need to find buyers for NC State and FSU as icing on the cake.

Ticket master shows a lot of blue seats left for ND, vs mainly purple resale currently showing for this Saturday

Agreed, but they are large rows which means they probably are broker tickets which means they felt they could take a reasonable risk on these tickets and buy them and resell them

Time will tell if it was risky or not..

Either way, if we sell out, probably a crowd of 45k in the dome

Very very impressive

Brokers are, and presumably will continue to slowly drop ticket prices to move them. Cheapest tickets this AM were 41-42, already some down to 39. If not adequately sold by then presume 30 bucks or less by Saturday morning to buy

I think Wikipedia may be off. It doesn't look like they have ever had a Top 10 finish in program history. Highest was 11th in 1974.

They were 9th in the Coaches Poll in 1974. Although Oklahoma wasn't eligible due to probation so NC State was really 10th that year according to the coaches.

So who are the brokers and what price are the paying for the tickets they might not sell?

Just look at stub hub.. SU has no tickets in 110 at all.. Stub hub has 5 rows with 10-12 tickets free.. Are they on the hook for all those tickets at $150 a pop? Thats not people who bought ND and dont want to go to NC st in that large a chunk

Is this different than tickets like 318 where blocks of 6 are available on TM and stuhbub and they are the same seats?

Where are the visitors sitting these days arnt they like in 111?

StubHub has 1421 tickets available.

A2A96046-A742-4245-8D92-C28F04F7B61F.jpeg

Last edited:
Brokers are, and presumably will continue to slowly drop ticket prices to move them. Cheapest tickets this AM were 41-42, already some down to 39. If not adequately sold by then presume 30 bucks or less by Saturday morning to buy

I looked Monday they were $32 at cheapest so.. it changes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom