NC State attendance | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

This give me an idea for an opportunity in the next reno phase...a double decker sub urinal. Wildhack, make it so.
Is this like a two tiered driving range? Safety net on top level so you don't fall into the troughs below?

Last edited:
One thing that goes without saying (so I will anyway).

We all complain about the casuals and how hard it is to get them to a game. Last time they did in these numbers, we got thumped.

The best way to help ensure we start building towards more of these big number showings is winning one of these big games. This is a really important game in that sense.

One thing that goes without saying (so I will anyway).

We all complain about the casuals and how hard it is to get them to a game. Last time they did in these numbers, we got thumped.

The best way to help ensure we start building towards more of these big number showings is winning one of these big games. This is a really important game in that sense.
Amen. The Clemson game in 2019 never even got that loud at times because we sucked all the momentum out. Especially after the back to back turnovers.

Lol. I'll be celebrating my 44th Anniversary in the Dome for hoops tomorrow night, then back by 11 am Saturday for a tailgate with 200 of my closest friends followed by a 6:30 am flight to South Carolina Sunday morning for a little vacation before heading up to the Clemson game.

Not sure what my wife will be doing.

I’ll be showing this post to your wife on Saturday morning. ;)

Amen. The Clemson game in 2019 never even got that loud at times because we sucked all the momentum out. Especially after the back to back turnovers.

Same with 2013 Clemson. We were down 21-0 in the first quarter.

2009 Minnesota(first Marrone game) was probably the last time we had 48-49,000 and the place going nuts because the Orange were playing well. I remember that place being on fire as we played an incredible 2nd quarter and went into halftime with the lead.

I hope we play good and have that place at 1990’s level of bedlam on Sat.

there seems to be a small market for $100 tickets for a game.. If you bought the 3 pack and sell all of the ND tickets for the cost of the 3 pack then you can make a profit but do really think the Brokers saw that as a done deal? I mean if su was 2-3 like most expected they wouldnt have sold the ND tickets. Our market is pretty fragile if SU lost the next 2, these 5-10K who showed up this week wont be back.

Not preseason but this week for sure. People saw large blocks of rows going this week. If that is just for NC State, isn't that the bigger risk? Notre Dame was a hot ticket and NC State became one.

Same with 2013 Clemson. We were down 21-0 in the first quarter.

2009 Minnesota(first Marrone game) was probably the last time we had 48-49,000 and the place going nuts because the Orange were playing well. I remember that place being on fire as we played an incredible 2nd quarter and went into halftime with the lead.

I hope we play good and have that place at 1990’s level of bedlam on Sat.

Loudest game I’ve been to. My ears hurt for a couple days after that Minnesota game.

1200 tickets available thru SU and 1473 tickets available thru StubHub. Going to be interesting to see how tickets move tomorrow on Ticketmaster and the secondary markets.

Wonder what the number has to hit before the secondary market tickets all bump up in price?

Loudest game I’ve been to. My ears hurt for a couple days after that Minnesota game.
I’d probably put 98 and 00 VT higher as far as games I was at, but thinking Minn. was probably 3rd. 2000 VT can get forgotten because we lost and the season was forgettable, but those 3rd and longs that just kept ending in sacks of Vick….it was insane in there. Freeney and Pettijohn put on a show.

Though ‘96 UNC opener had possibly the loudest moments nobody remembers, when we blocked back to back punts, returning the 2nd one for a TD….that was taken back by a penalty during the return.

But man, for the time that the place was anticipating another block, actually got it, and then took it for a TD….I’ve never heard anything louder.

I’d probably put 98 and 00 VT higher as far as games I was at, but thinking Minn. was probably 3rd. 2000 VT can get forgotten because we lost and the season was forgettable, but those 3rd and longs that just kept ending in sacks of Vick….it was insane in there. Freeney and Pettijohn put on a show.

Though ‘96 UNC opener had possibly the loudest moments nobody remembers, when we blocked back to back punts, returning the 2nd one for a TD….that was taken back by a penalty during the return.

But man, for the time that the place was anticipating another block, actually got it, and then took it for a TD….I’ve never heard anything louder.

Those were games I was in HS and college (not SU), so they were TV games for me. But I still remember those games, all edge is the couch sweating bullets games. This season has been as exciting.

I remember the 02 game vs VaTech being super loud as well.

I think this breaks the pattern of huge letdowns for the hype games.

Is this like a two tiered driving range? Safety net on top level so you don't feel into the troughs below?

Or the new space saving, centralized pee trough designed at KU.

Rock Chalk Peehawk.

iu

Or the new space saving, centralized pee trough designed at KU.

Rock Chalk Peehawk.

iu

I feel like the old Dewittshire Tavern used to have something like that...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom