NC State attendance | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

The handwringing over that is so weird. It isn't like a guy bought 20,000 tickets to keep a streak going.
There were Cuse basketball fans who wanted us to play in the CBI or FLOHOOPs postseason hoops tourneys just to keep the basketball winning streak alive. They were so desperate for the streak that they wanted to lower ourselves to play in those consolation tourneys. I could never figure out stooping so low just to keep that streak alive.
The handwringing over that is so weird. It isn't like a guy bought 20,000 tickets to keep a streak going.

8DEB375C-D595-4D73-9DF5-BFD8DA321EE0.png
Tommy has a point, we should be screaming on every defensive down on Saturday.

I looked Monday they were $32 at cheapest so.. it changes

I've realized it depends on number of tickets selected 1-8 as well. Cheapest now are 29 (35 with fee's). So unused to not being able to simply pick whatever seat I want outside of the 20s for 10-15 bucks

I wonder how much of the sales for this game are really sales for Notre Dame? A ticket broker might get a 3 game package instead of getting only the ND game. The ND game alone might make them a profit. So they only need to find buyers for NC State and FSU as icing on the cake.
Those seats are included in the numbers listed for resale.

Wow, that's sounds familiar, I've been married 34 years and my wife claims I need a 12-step program to deal with my Syracuse sports addiction!
Lol. I'll be celebrating my 44th Anniversary in the Dome for hoops tomorrow night, then back by 11 am Saturday for a tailgate with 200 of my closest friends followed by a 6:30 am flight to South Carolina Sunday morning for a little vacation before heading up to the Clemson game.

Not sure what my wife will be doing.

I wonder how much of the sales for this game are really sales for Notre Dame? A ticket broker might get a 3 game package instead of getting only the ND game. The ND game alone might make them a profit. So they only need to find buyers for NC State and FSU as icing on the cake.
there seems to be a small market for $100 tickets for a game.. If you bought the 3 pack and sell all of the ND tickets for the cost of the 3 pack then you can make a profit but do really think the Brokers saw that as a done deal? I mean if su was 2-3 like most expected they wouldnt have sold the ND tickets. Our market is pretty fragile if SU lost the next 2, these 5-10K who showed up this week wont be back.

I wonder if our local millionaire will step up to buy the last few tickets to start our sell out streak..
Someone needs to get it going, Bees would but his second boat was expensive..

Before tickets get swapped out again down to about 500 blue dots.

as a board we could buy the last 16 on the home side and sell that out.

I wonder if our local millionaire will step up to buy the last few tickets to start our sell out streak..
Someone needs to get it going, Bees would but his second boat was expensive..

Before tickets get swapped out again down to about 500 blue dots.

as a board we could buy the last 16 on the home side and sell that out.
Billionaire **

Lol. I'll be celebrating my 44th Anniversary in the Dome for hoops tomorrow night, then back by 11 am Saturday for a tailgate with 200 of my closest friends followed by a 6:30 am flight to South Carolina Sunday morning for a little vacation before heading up to the Clemson game.

Not sure what my wife will be doing.
God bless her!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom