NC State attendance | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

It's an incredible idea and needs to happen yesterday.

There will always be a season here and there, with a couple of games here and there, where we could exceed it. But over the long haul, it's going to be way better. The seat backs will improve everything.
I was kidding

How often does that happen though, Rutgers nonsense aside? There are definitely times a game is declared a sell out and you can see scattered empties around. But it's exceedingly rare to see thousands of open seats in a sold out game.

Ya I don't think it happens a lot but it does happen, more for professional teams but soemtimes in college. As Chip noted Neb has announced a sell out every game this year when its clearly not etc. Scattered empty seats even in a complete sell out are always going to be there for sure, as Bnoro pointed out your never getting 100% attendance.

It's gonna be packed! It's gonna be loud! I'm fired up! And when the kickoff happens at 3:30EST tomorrow at the JMA Wireless dawgawnit I'll be th...at a bluegrass festival in Augusta, Georgia watching on my phone.
Well, if you've got to miss a game, a bluegrass festival is better than a baby shower or friends weekend.

If your looking for tickets still TM just listed some for 24.60 ( but just a few)

Freeney sacked Vick like 4 x’s in ‘00 or ‘01 too. I remember that game being crazy loud.
It was '00. Vick was a sophomore and left after that year. '01 was Freeney's senior year when we upset them in Blacksburg.

I was wrong in another thread when I referenced the '00 game when we had them beat but couldn't hold them off and then they later played for the NC. They played for the NC in '99 and that was the year they crushed us in Blacksburg.

Is it just me or does the map seem to be getting worse?
This is the downside to the late ticket drop. I get it...you want people thinking tickets are super limited to they buy now...but it makes it really hard to get a real gauge.

I suspect if they can get tickets avail under, say, 500-600 by EOD today they will figure out a way to get this thing "sold out". I just hope that means 45K+ in the seats and that people spread out a bit to fill the gaps

Again if SU sells all of its available tickets and wants to call it a sell out thats fine. I am not sure what the big deal is here.
Drop it. You're just confused. That would not be "SU calling it a sell out." It's just the definition of a sell out that's used by everyone everywhere.

Loudest I’ve been to is one of the Miami games early 90s. Dome was packed and loud 45 minutes before kickoff

Syracuse vs Miami late 1998 season I recall being loud as hell because we just steamrolled them in a top 25 matchup out of nowhere.

All I hope for, is an ELECTRIC atmosphere, and a Cuse win. I want the casuals coming BACK.

I mention a proper db meter, often. If we post up a 5th loudest ever recorded? (Doable) I think that can motivate even MORE casuals. Come see a great game at one of THE LOUDEST stadiums, EVER, in the country. Thats more than a game. Its an EVENT, and an experience you can only get here.

LGO!

Syracuse vs Miami late 1998 season I recall being loud as hell because we just steamrolled them in a top 25 matchup out of nowhere.

All 4 Miami games in the 90s were meaningful, full, and loud.

Hard to tell which was loudest, but loudest individual moment might have been that Conley interception on Miami's first series in 1992. They came out and Gino just gunned a deep pass for a completion at our 5 and the whole place just got so quiet, like oh ****. Next play, Conley INT at the goal line, good return, went from pin drop to bananas in an instant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom