NC State attendance | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

Is it just me or does the map seem to be getting worse?

Additional seats via brokers/SU and others are coming online with 24 hours to go to try and move as much as possible. As noted this is gonna be a huge and loud crowd but clearly not a sell out.

Is it just me or does the map seem to be getting worse?

Just look at Axe's last 2 shots. I am guessing Wildhack wasn't counting the left upper corner at the time (NC State returns?). Looks like more blue than yesterday.

Before

Fe360PjXoAEJx3T

After

FfB-_KDWAAEUlaa

Just look at Axe's last 2 shots. I am guessing Wildhack wasn't counting the left upper corner at the time (NC State returns?). Looks like more blue than yesterday.

Before

Fe360PjXoAEJx3T

After

FfB-_KDWAAEUlaa
Ive always thought ( now that students actually show up to games ) that they should stop seating students from the goal line to the 30, and they should make the overflow in the upper visitor section when they dont sell those tickets. That is always the problem spot.

Additional seats via brokers/SU and others are coming online with 24 hours to go to try and move as much as possible. As noted this is gonna be a huge and loud crowd but clearly not a sell out.

If all tickets are sold, then it is a sellout. By your definition, there has never been a sellout in the history of sports because there are always secondary market tickets that go unsold.

Ive always thought ( now that students actually show up to games ) that they should stop seating students from the goal line to the 30, and they should make the overflow in the upper visitor section when they dont sell those tickets. That is always the problem spot.
Sorry man but gotta disagree on this one; the student section and overflow is strategically placed brilliantly now. They are close to their fellow student athletes and it’s great for the players to see the student section that close. Great tv optics as well.

Before

Fe360PjXoAEJx3T

After

FfB-_KDWAAEUlaa
Wildhack knows whats left, lol. Those seats that just appeared were included in every "x number of tickets left" statement this whole time. That corner is about 400 seats, plus add all the rest of the blue and you get to the "under 1000" mark. Don't worry, y'all

I don't understand what other definition of sellout there is?

Have you seen a packed stadium, thats a sell out. Rutgers announced a sell out for their game against Neb last Friday, anyone who watched the game laughed at the notion that they were claiming a sell out. Not saying SU is on RU's level but if there's only 43K people there tomorrow its a fantastic crowd but calling it a sell out is laughable.

Maybe we should call it a sit out if the criteria is how many people are sitting in the seats.

Sorry man but gotta disagree on this one; the student section and overflow is strategically placed brilliantly now. They are close to their fellow student athletes and it’s great for the players to see the student section that close. Great tv optics as well

Meh. Most of the shots during media stuff is of the visitor side actually. Camera man on 3rd tier is pointing at them often but that isn't the same. Typically what you see when i rewatch the games after i get home from the game is the empty 3rd deck on the visitors side. So we have to disagree there.

Those seats are now the student overflow seats as an FYI

Lol lets make 1 thing perfectly clear -- before JW has said anything about # of tickets remaining, he knows the exact number. He didn't forget about any, not factor in returns (those are always monitored), or anything else. If he says less than 1,000 tix remain, less than 1,000 tix remain.

We have more than 24 hours.

We really going to complain here if theres ~2000 empty seats?

Itll look damn near full

Welcome to Syracuse TrueBlue... we will bi+ch if there's 2k empty seats just like we'll bitch about it being too crowded during a sell out

welcome to hell... OttoinGrotto will see you in

Also another very common thing is people will post their tickets on the 2ndary market with a "make me sell these" price. Two tickets that if they can get the dollar amount they sell, if not they'll go to the game...

BREATHE

THE DOME WILL BE PACKED AND LOUD AF

Guys the “student” sections that you see in the 100 level and 300 level are the for season student tickets.

Previously, the overflow was the 300 level. However, the demand was so high that they sold all of the allotted season tickets they had in both the 100 and 300 level.

Because of that, the overflow for students who are buying just single game tickets is 313,314 and 315.

If you get into the dome early enough you will notice that in those sections there is a row of seatback chairs about midway up. Those seat backs are showing the boundaries of the overflow section for students. (Or at least there have been a row of seat backs in previous games)

This is a change that was made for this year because the demand is so high and the fire Marshall’s will not let them pack anymore students into the student section that is in the 100 and 300 level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom