NC State attendance | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

This is what happens when you play a generation of crap football. You can’t turn an aircraft carrier on a dime. They started to turn it around at the end of 2018 beginning of 2019 and subsequently fell on their face. I’m just going to enjoy watching us win. If they can keep it up eventually attendance will pick up.
Was just going to say that. I think it's not just paying for the crap 20 years of football, but 2019 coming back to bite. Obvly 2018 Football looked to have turned a corner and was gaining a lot of support, then SU FB went and shat it's pants the next year. Need a couple of bowls strung together at this point to buy back some faith and not look like an anomaly . Cookie jars completely empty right now.

The lower bowl is 90% sold . The Upper end Zones are 80 to 90 % . The upper sidelines are still mostly empty from what I can see. hopefully we will get some traction on those areas this week. We have to have 42 absolute minimum.

We got 40.8K in 2018 when we were 5-2 and NCST was 5-1

It felt like we had more than that, which just means we need more than 40k and this game will feel big.
I remember that game, think it was late october. If that was 40.8, then that was a legit 40.8. That game was loud and it was orange from start to finish

Please don’t shoot me for starting this thread but the Ticketmaster map for NC State does not look any better than Louisville or Purdue. SU Athletics has a lot of work to do over the next two weeks.

Once again Legends has not released the upper level seats in an attempt to make people believe the game is close to a sellout but everyone in CNY knows that’s not true.

When are they going to wake up and release all the available seats so the bandwagon fans can buy low priced seats in the upper 300 level.

View attachment 220631
It’s better then Purdue and Louisville. The lower bowl is near sold out. The end zones are as well (upper) Say were 2 k ahead of those games.

I think “Get a Life” still resonates with the casuals.
Also leading up to Wagner, I had multiple (coach P would be proud) conversations with people about how it’s an automatic win and how great it will be to be 5-0 and every single time I got “well they “SHOULD” win…but this is Syracuse.” I was like do you know how bad Wagner is, and of course they had no clue and still were like “ I don’t know”. It was so frustrating but it’s our reality. Years of winning is the only thing that will turn it around, lnot just one 10-3 year.

It is going to take a few years of winning - look how long it's been since we've put an acceptable product on the field with any consistency - about 20 years when Freeney graduated - and a few of those years we were one of the very worst teams in D1 - we're off to a nice start but that schedule coming up is not friendly

We are ranked and there are two weeks for people to realize it. I think we for sure eclipse 40. I’d be surprised if we get to 45. A night game will help attendance.

When will we know game time so people know what time to attend ?

Either tomorrow at 12:00 or next Sunday. All depends on whether they exercise the 6 day hold
I would bet they hold it. FSU-NCSU winner gets prime slot.

Does anyone know where to find which time slots would be options? Or what channels/times the ACC has to pick from each week? There has to be something out there like this, right?

I would bet they hold it. FSU-NCSU winner gets prime slot.

Does anyone know where to find which time slots would be options? Or what channels/times the ACC has to pick from each week? There has to be something out there like this, right?
Matt sarz, who also happens to be a Cuse fan, is the expert on this. He has a site. I’ll go find it for you

Chris02M is also very well versed on these things

Edit: here’s his blog

Matt sarz, who also happens to be a Cuse fan, is the expert on this. He has a site. I’ll go find it for you

Chris02M is also very well versed on these things

Edit: here’s his blog
yea he does most of the work finding available windows.
In this case it seems like accnetwork at 8 or abc/espn/2 at anytime with my guess of 330.

I remember that game, think it was late october. If that was 40.8, then that was a legit 40.8. That game was loud and it was orange from start to finish
That game was a riot the pick to seal the win had the place rocking, even crazier is Louisville felt louder and more energy with less people this year. The attendance may be lacking but the people in that building have been bringing it so far this year.

That game was possibly the best first quarter we’d played in a big game since….Michigan 98?

We came out on absolute fire, and then got it going again and finished it off.

Incredibly entertaining game.

It will be a good reason to move the next ND game to NYC.

I’m doubtful that the solution to low attendance is to move the most attractive games to other venues (where we’ve already proven we’re not a draw either).

At this point, for great attendance we need to hope the next ND game is after several 8+ win seasons in a row.

I’m curious what research shows for what percentages of fans that get free tickets actually show up (and what controllable variables influence that)? I vaguely remember reading that it’s not a great way to boost attendance since well over half the fans don’t show up anyway.

“Give away free tickets” keeps coming up; I’m not sure it’s the no-brainer a lot of people on here seem to think.

8pm would be incredible. Wish it wasn’t acc network and on abc instead but 8pm has to be. Great scenario for just about everyone
Except the part where you get home at 1 am and can’t function for the next 3 days lol gimme 3:30 or 6 perfect for everyone.

That game was a riot the pick to seal the win had the place rocking, even crazier is Louisville felt louder and more energy with less people this year. The attendance may be lacking but the people in that building have been bringing it so far this year.
that was the week where it was unknown whether devito or dungey were starting until right before gametinme

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom