NC State attendance | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

This game is headed to ESPN or ABC

Worst case ESPN2

Don’t think ACCN will be able to grab this one

ESPN is loving the story behind Kansas, Syracuse and Duke. It’s helping hype up the basketball season too for ESPN

Who knows, maybe we will be playing Kansas in the Natty

This certainly didn't age well. I won't label yours as a "worst" take though. ;)

Price for cheapest tickets is 30 plus, double any previous games. Guess Ticketmaster computers believe there is a much greater demand. Isn’t that how dynamic pricing works?

I got the grandfather coming in town for this one. Parents going also, first game of the year for them. We will hit 40 I believe.

The upper deck sidelines on the visitor side have so many unsold tickets. And that magically stops at Row O, about halfway up.

The good news (I think) is that friends in family in the area talk about SU football now more than they have the past 3 years.

Word of mouth and a local rally is about all that can turn this thing into 42k plus.

The upper deck sidelines on the visitor side have so many unsold tickets. And that magically stops at Row O, about halfway up.

The good news (I think) is that friends in family in the area talk about SU football now more than they have the past 3 years.

Word of mouth and a local rally is about all that can turn this thing into 42k plus.

I think 42-43K is the number and it will be extremely loud. Even my kids are excited for this one and that happens about once every 3-4 years

Yep, it’s kind of a catch 22. We need casuals to show up and there is definitely enough buzz to attract them but is Joe casual going to pay 75.00 for him and his family to sit on the upper sidelines. The lower bowl is the best it’s looked so far this year.

My 7 year old daughter has been asking to go to a game this year. Ncstate would be perfect if I hadn’t gotten a sciatic nerve issue. No way I could sit for a game at this point. Hoping it gets better in time to get tix.

Yep, it’s kind of a catch 22. We need casuals to show up and there is definitely enough buzz to attract them but is Joe casual going to pay 75.00 for him and his family to sit on the upper sidelines. The lower bowl is the best it’s looked so far this year.

Whoa, they just released a bunch of rows above O. Every other row is completely empty.

But they can get the seats toward the top at $41.

DO IT JOE!

1664887518067.png

Does blue mean empty? If so, something isn’t adding up; the family section in 333 is usually almost empty and this has no seats showing.

My 7 year old daughter has been asking to go to a game this year. Ncstate would be perfect if I hadn’t gotten a sciatic nerve issue. No way I could sit for a game at this point. Hoping it gets better in time to get tix.
too much time in the saddle? time to put the hardtail away and go duel suspension?

I sit right below that section , it has been empty all year. Not that many fans seeking alcohol free seating.
They should market towards those types, families with small children that is. I’d rather have them than casuals who need Bama level performance to bother going lol.

They should market towards those types, families with small children that is. I’d rather have them than casuals who need Bama level performance to bother going lol.
Honestly, as far as 333 goes fans are well behaved. I see parents with kids all the time. There is the occasional meat head , but they’re few and far between.

Honestly, as far as 333 goes fans are well behaved. I see parents with kids all the time. There is the occasional meat head , but there few and far between.
Yup, both of our sections are a gem.

Mine in Section 118 just sold for $60 a piece. I wanted to make sure they were priced slightly lower than those not in the resale market which I believe had a face value of $77. After ticketmaster add ons, i think the buyer paid like $75 per.

This is for another thread, but the amount of blue in the upper levels says a lot about the pricing structure. I know folks here, die-hards, love to extol the virtues of sitting up top, but i definitely think casuals want the "experience" (e.g., closer to the action) and to storange's point, are going to drop close to $100 to sit up top.

Mine in Section 118 just sold for $60 a piece. I wanted to make sure they were priced slightly lower than those not in the resale market which I believe had a face value of $77. After ticketmaster add ons, i think the buyer paid like $75 per.

This is for another thread, but the amount of blue in the upper levels says a lot about the pricing structure. I know folks here, die-hards, love to extol the virtues of sitting up top, but i definitely think casuals want the "experience" (e.g., closer to the action) and to storange's point, are going to drop close to $100 to sit up top.
Out of curiosity I just looked at Stubhub and upper end zones are currently $30.

Out of curiosity I just looked at Stubhub and upper end zones are currently $30.
Ticketmaster is the same. It’s 30 but then they tack on 6.00 for additional fees as I’m pretty sure Stub Hub would.

Ticketmaster is the same. It’s 30 but then they tack on 6.00 for additional fees as I’m pretty sure Stub Hub would.
True, all of those types of sites do.

too much time in the saddle? time to put the hardtail away and go duel suspension?

I do have a full suspension. I think what happened; I’m the most inflexible person I know. Can’t even come close to touching my toes on the perfect day. Bought a rower to “cross train” in winter. Barely used it last year and was like, alright time to start using it. Used it twice and pretty easy but that thing really stretches you out. Then had a couple days of bike intervals and I think I just aggravated the out of it. I’ve been hit by a car on my bike and in the hospital for a week. This pain has been on par with that at times.

I do have a full suspension. I think what happened; I’m the most inflexible person I know. Can’t even come close to touching my toes on the perfect day. Bought a rower to “cross train” in winter. Barely used it last year and was like, alright time to start using it. Used it twice and pretty easy but that thing really stretches you out. Then had a couple days of bike intervals and I think I just aggravated the out of it. I’ve been hit by a car on my bike and in the hospital for a week. This pain has been on par with that at times.
get some crutches and use the handicap seats. Its a great view and you can stand or sit as needed.

On stub hub there is the “event is selling fast icon” I thought maybe it always says that but it does not for the other games. And I do not remember seeing it for Purdue or Virginia, I think tickets are moving at steady pace . Still thinking 42 is possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom