NC State attendance | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

Except the part where you get home at 1 am and can’t function for the next 3 days lol gimme 3:30 or 6 perfect for everyone.
Yeah 6 def way better you’re right. Lol

Who hell complains about walking? Lol.
The people who are not convinced it’s worth spending their money, that’s who. These are college football fans who are not die hard SU fans. And if we want to fill the place these are the ones we have to win over.

Let’s be real here. The dome is not the most accessible venue given its location.

The people who are not convinced it’s worth spending their money, that’s who. These are college football fans who are not die hard SU fans. And if we want to fill the place these are the ones we have to win over.

Let’s be real here. The dome is not the most accessible venue given its location.
Ask Miami how smart an idea it was to have their stadium a drive away from campus.

This game is headed to ESPN or ABC

Worst case ESPN2

Don’t think ACCN will be able to grab this one

ESPN is loving the story behind Kansas, Syracuse and Duke. It’s helping hype up the basketball season too for ESPN

Who knows, maybe we will be playing Kansas in the Natty

I hear Otto’s Army is planning a red-out.
Might want to check your sources. It's actually going to be a wolf-out and they'll be handing out furry wolf hats to the first 25k that come through the gates. This has nothing to do with the fact that we're playing NCST but everyone knows the importance of Wolf Awareness Week - which is always the third week in October!
wolf.png

While I'd love to see a full house, as we all know, it will be plenty loud enough to impact the game and make it tough on NC State even with low 40s in attendance.
Yup, no matter what the number, we’re gonna bring the noise!

I'm relatively young and in decent enough shape for the schlep to the Dome. I park down the Hill and have always found the walk up through campus to be enjoyable. After being in the car for a few hours and/or eating and drinking, its nice to stretch my legs, enjoy the view/campus etc. Now I doubt the "locals" are as invested in campus as I am an an alum, but i think the walk is a feature and not a glitch. I havent been to a venue where the walk is really any better.

the walk from Manley is actually pretty quick and the bus option is there on a nasty day.

never had a problem riding the bus from Skytop. If you like to go to the quad now its an easy on off and the ride back is only busy on games where we have people stay to the end.

We got 41 000 for the Villanova debacle a while back. Coming off a bowl win yes but still, 5-0 and ranked should be 45.

The lower bowl like somebody said is pretty much sold. I expect the 300s to start trickling over the next 10 days and then a bigger walk up on game day than normal.

I’m bringing a decent number of people on top of my regular crew next Saturday. Every other game there were more than enough seats near me in 328 to buy for my extras. There is nothing within a couple rows of us for NC State.

Looking forward to a popping Dome.

They better not get rid of Otto’s Army! Hope they have something nice planned for the parents though, they’re the real spenders lol!

I think so….which would suck
Thought they stopped separating them like they used. It was that way back in the day but I thought they kept it as its own section now. Or perhaps give students the option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom