NC State attendance | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

I'll make you a believer!

GIF by MTV-Italia

GIF by Vevo

Student overflow is the corner above the student section (303[?]-307)

I too would expect a boost from family weekend -- but having worked many in the past - I wouldn't expect a mega boost. Anything helps!
When they have had free tickets , they have put students in the Northwest corner. I am 100% sure of that. There were actually people up there for Virginia, I am pretty sure they were students.

When they have had free tickets , they have put students in the Northwest corner. I am 100% sure of that. There were actually people up there for Virginia, I am pretty sure they were students.

Could be right -- it'd be the overflows overflow. But that's not a great thing either. The positive is an abundance of students - the negative is that we have such an ample amount of space lol.

I hope the overflows overflow gets FULLY used. Would be amazing. If we're over 40k now, the hope is they can get to 43-45. Going to be a challenge -- but the good news is they're already looking for ways to increase it vs previous weeks where seats flooded the market 12 hours before kickoff with no shot at selling

Could be right -- it'd be the overflows overflow. But that's not a great thing either. The positive is an abundance of students - the negative is that we have such an ample amount of space lol.

I hope the overflows overflow gets FULLY used. Would be amazing. If we're over 40k now, the hope is they can get to 43-45. Going to be a challenge -- but the good news is they're already looking for ways to increase it vs previous weeks where seats flooded the market 12 hours before kickoff with no shot at selling
200 tickets a day gets us to 42. That’s not unreasonable.

Regardless where we finally land with attendance, the great news is that there will be enough people in the JMA dome to make it loud as hell. More important than getting a couple more thousand in the seats is getting off to a solid start so the crowd can have fun and be loud. I can't wait.

The 2 sections I have been watching have sold about 100 tickets since monday.. It looks like the $50 seats are gonna sell pretty well.. Not sure how the $100 seats do.

If NC State wins and with 10 days left to built hype and momentum, I think 45k might be doeable. There is buzz around town!

The 2 sections I have been watching have sold about 100 tickets since monday.. It looks like the $50 seats are gonna sell pretty well.. Not sure how the $100 seats do.
The $100 seats, my season tix? Seriously, I absolutely love that they sell the cheap package for upper level end-zone. Or as I call our 327 section, "The coaches film section". My seats are in the very last row and I love it.

I am sure this has been brought up but I am interested if there will be a bump after the basketball practice in Rochester tomorrow. Seems like the university has done a good job with advertising and selling tickets in Syracuse but a good push in Markets like Rochester could put us over 45K and close to a sell out.

Plus he didn’t say expecting over 40, he said we already have that ( with 9! days to sell tickets ). There will not be a lot of no shows for this type of game.
Unless they’re ND fans who bought a package or season tickets.

The $100 seats, my season tix? Seriously, I absolutely love that they sell the cheap package for upper level end-zone. Or as I call our 327 section, "The coaches film section". My seats are in the very last row and I love it.
I was more talking $100 per seat per game cost not the great deal for season tickets..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom