NC State attendance | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

I guess I'm just stuck in my bubble of privilege, but I'm stunned that anyone would buy a ticket without using the map.

Maybe to get more bang for your 20% buck on the most premium-y seat available, save $27 on a $135 ticket. But you could just move a couple rows back, pick an aisle seat on the map, save $40 off the $135.

I know I'm not the target audience for this though.

Good news is, tickets do appear to be moving. Lower bowl is essentially sold out. West end zone upper is almost sold out. East end zone will get there. Sidelines probably won't get there, but seems like 42k is a real possibility. Given the matchup and the gametime, it should easily be the loudest game of the season.
You get your ticket locations with FEVO almost immediately after purchase. If you want to select your tickets you have to pay more on TM.

I work in ticket sales and have sold over 6,000 tickets using FEVO as a tool this year. You're in the minority.

You get your ticket locations with FEVO almost immediately after purchase. If you want to select your tickets you have to pay more on TM.

I work in ticket sales and have sold over 6,000 tickets using FEVO as a tool this year. You're in the minority.

Happily, I might add.

Seating maps for ticket selection are our greatest invention since the wheel.

End Zones both in light blue now. I think we will be past 40 by weeks end.

Uncheck the resale option in the filter. That’ll show you what hasn’t been sold. Easily past the other games in tickets sold.

6F8636F3-D50C-44C9-9278-218C0E0EC3EE.jpeg

Ultimately, they built the Dome a little too big. I get that 50K was a cool round number, and it's not like we haven't filled the place at times. But we don't really have the fanbase to fill it consistently. Even in our best days we'd average ~47K per game for a season. Should have built it closer to 42K than 50K.

There's a bunch of P5 state schools that have a capacity around ~50K who rarely fill their places as well. And I suspect all of them have a larger fanbase to do so than we do.
Yup, for a small(relative to competition) school in a state that is nowhere near a football hotbed, we do ok with attendance.

I hope we get a huge crowd. But we have hit 43k only 6 times since Marrone's 1st game. This game being 45k would make it the 4th largest crowd in the last 13 seasons (excluding 2020).

First matchup of two ranked teams since 2001. Two week lead up to sell tickets. 3:30 start.

Checks all the boxes for it being top 4 in last 13 seasons.

First matchup of two ranked teams since 2001. Two week lead up to sell tickets. 3:30 start.

Checks all the boxes for it being top 4 in last 13 seasons.

It is still NC State though. I don't think they are a draw and they aren't bringing fans. Our high this year is 37k. It seems like a big leap to get to 45k from that. Especially with many casuals already in for Notre Dame.

I hope we get a huge crowd. But we have hit 43k only 6 times since Marrone's 1st game. This game being 45k would make it the 4th largest crowd in the last 13 seasons (excluding 2020).
While thats reasonable to point out… whens the last time we had a ranked vs ranked game in the dome? Or have been 5-0?

I understand the cautious optimism around the forum right now from the die hard old heads. Im trying not to get unrealistic with expectations myself

While thats reasonable to point out… whens the last time we had a ranked vs ranked game in the dome? Or have been 5-0?

I understand the cautious optimism around the forum right now from the die hard old heads. Im trying not to get unrealistic with expectations myself
It's got to dawn on people. First 5-0 since 1987. First ranked matchup since 2001. Those are huge accomplishments for the team and program, simply by virtue of the fact that they haven't happened since those early reference points. It's a big deal.

TM map is deceiving too.

313-315 + 331-333 look like selling out. They are not.

Just because you see tickets being released, doesn't mean they released all either.

Sections like the one you see below -- see how it goes fully available, fully empty, fully available? If you see that pattern, assume ALL those seats are available (just not all avail for purchase)

HOWEVER -- I do believe JW when he says they're over 40k -- but we'll see what it looks like at 4pm next Saturday

1665070492976.png

Thanks a lot lost horizon!!!
Haha. I only actually saw one show there as I grew up in Rochester. It was Goldfinger and was an amazing show, I did a stage dive and crowd surfed. It’s about all I remember.

TM map is deceiving too.

313-315 + 331-333 look like selling out. They are not.

Just because you see tickets being released, doesn't mean they released all either.

Sections like the one you see below -- see how it goes fully available, fully empty, fully available? If you see that pattern, assume ALL those seats are available (just not all avail for purchase)

HOWEVER -- I do believe JW when he says they're over 40k -- but we'll see what it looks like at 4pm next Saturday

View attachment 220772
Part of that is student overflow. I expect huge student turnout. And I would expect a boost from family weekend last minute decisions.

It is still NC State though. I don't think they are a draw and they aren't bringing fans. Our high this year is 37k. It seems like a big leap to get to 45k from that. Especially with many casuals already in for Notre Dame.
We're literally already over 40K with 10 days until the game. Attendance will be good.

In the jungle the mighty jungle the Wolfpack sleeps tonight.

Part of that is student overflow. I expect huge student turnout. And I would expect a boost from family weekend last minute decisions.

Student overflow is the corner above the student section (303[?]-307)

I too would expect a boost from family weekend -- but having worked many in the past - I wouldn't expect a mega boost. Anything helps!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom