NC State Game Day Thread | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Day Thread

Dino was never going to let that play go lol.

I know. So get you kicker out there and run it like a regular gd play. Wasted a time out he may need given the way this game is going.

It really can't be understated how valuable Szmyt has been for us this year. Such a stark difference between he and Cole Murphy last year (and Cole wasn't terrible).

You have to think we have one freaking stop left in this defense. Call the season to date progress and maybe it is but Clemson finishing off and how we finish tonight is important for Ward.

Moe has gotten some big plays on that exact run by making first guy miss. Bummed he has been benched all game for the most part.

Not sure I’m a fan of the doghouse thing for a fumble. It’s not like he’s a chronic fumbler or something.

Strick has had his moments and runs hard, but Neal is the more talented runner IMO.

Not sure I’m a fan of the doghouse thing for a fumble. It’s not like he’s a chronic fumbler or something.

Strick has had his moments and runs hard, but Neal is the more talented runner IMO.

Just think they're going all-in on the "rely on seniors to take us bowling" strategy.